Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Pads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi sorry for repeating thisquestions that may have already been answered but wanted to get the latest updates.

Are
There any track pads that don’t squeal like a banshee. I’ve had g-loc r-10’s and ohh my they squeal. My buddy had carbotech xp-12 and a little less squealing but they also have fitment issues at times. Any other recommendations for an effective track pad without the squeak. If not what are some other quality pads that don’t break the bank?

Assuming an M3P, here's all the options for the stock brakes on the car:

If you're running R-10's, you're running real tracks and putting real heat into them. I'd think only the Endless, Carbotechs, and Paragon would be a possible option.

I've run the Stock, XT910, and DS2500's and they're all silent, but not appropriate for full track use.

Upvote 0
Assuming an M3P, here's all the options for the stock brakes on the car:

If you're running R-10's, you're running real tracks and putting real heat into them. I'd think only the Endless, Carbotechs, and Paragon would be a possible option.

I've run the Stock, XT910, and DS2500's and they're all silent, but not appropriate for full track use.
Does anyone know if raybestos st43’s are an option?

Upvote 0
No, the ST43's are not made for our pad shapes (again, assuming stock M3P calipers).

There are very minimal options for the M3P's. The front calipers are 100% custom pad shapes, and not enough people track the cars to make the pad manufacturers truly interested.

Upvote 0