TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Trade in for model X

Discussion in 'Model X' started by VictorDot, Sep 23, 2020.

1. VictorDot

VictorDot Member

Anyone in Toronto GTA, If you’re going to trade in with Tesla your Model X 2016-2017-2018-2019 for the 2020/21 models please let me know here, as I’m looking to get another modelX for the family and sell my model S.
    I know Tesla trade in gives a low ball for the used Teslas but it’s a peace of mind for many people to drive in to the dealership and drive away with a new Tesla. Many people don’t like to sell their cars privately, meeting with strangers, etc .. Selling an expensive car online is also a hassle and takes a lot of time..
    I’m willing to make it as easy as possible to grab your trade in at the time of your new Tesla delivery.
    I’m looking for 6-7 seater Model X, with low km and no accidents.
    I will pay trade in value plus HST, plus up to 5k On top depending on the vehicle conditions.
    Thank you very much everyone here, stay safe.
    Victor

• Like x 1