Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade-in quote expired. "Prepare for delivery" completion reverted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i didn't have to submit a mileage picture, I just input the current OD, how much did you mileage go up, maybe it depends on that? I submitted and it's currently at the prepare for delivery with the "your trade in is being evaluated" section.

to the OP, how was fast your revaluation? I'm currently still on this page

2021-07-02 18_11_46-Tesla Account _ Tesla.jpg

Our trade in needed to be updated too. And once updated the value went down a lot. Tesla low balled me on the trade in, 4-5k below bluebook. On a whim I turned to CarMax which had a location very close to home. They offered over bluebook so that was a win, saved or made 5k for an hours with of waiting.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Our trade in needed to be updated too. And once updated the value went down a lot. Tesla low balled me on the trade in, 4-5k below bluebook. On a whim I turned to CarMax which had a location very close to home. They offered over bluebook so that was a win, saved or made 5k for an hours with of waiting.
sooooo how long did it take you to get a reply from Tesla once you submitted your updated mileage?

My trade-in quote expired and the system kicked me back to the "prepare for delivery" step. Does this mean I have to go back to the end of the line?
My trade in valuation expires the 12th of July. I contacted my SA and he said to send him an ODO mileage pic just before the date and he would happily extend it for another month. He has been awesome during the whole process. I’m extremely lucky to have him and an awesome service team at Tesla Dedham MA.

My trade-in quote expired and the system kicked me back to the "prepare for delivery" step. Does this mean I have to go back to the end of the line?
Yeah same. I actually decided not to use the trade but would have been annoyed to have to go back and upload photos etc etc—also don’t want my approved financing to expire just because delivery taking longer. Probably should have ordered and waited on vin to complete all the other steps. :/

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve