Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Transfer of free supercharging now in UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you have to buy a LHD S or X to qualify for this? If so, seems like a rubbish offer and obviously shows they’re struggling to shift these cars here

I would suspect it’ll work for any new Tesla? So a new 3/Y also. In absolute terms its not worth much, but is anyone here going to say no to free supercharging for the life of the car?

I’m still sticking with our X, replacement needs to be a RHD S or X……and affordable, which is hardest bit :).

IMG_2247.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: ACarneiro
You don’t seem to be able to custom order a MS or MX, the only option is new inventory for those, Model Y is an option and inventory is probably sensible as you need to take delivery this year. You don’t get any other benefits so no referral discount and I presume no discounts, not sure about cheap finance. There seems to be zero offers on the M3, no referral benefits, no transfer of supercharging, no cheap credit etc regardless, but that’s understandable for a new model. It will be interesting to see when that changes

Reactions: WannabeOwner
You don’t seem to be able to custom order a MS or MX, the only option is new inventory for those, Model Y is an option and inventory is probably sensible as you need to take delivery this year. You don’t get any other benefits so no referral discount and I presume no discounts, not sure about cheap finance. There seems to be zero offers on the M3, no referral benefits, no transfer of supercharging, no cheap credit etc regardless, but that’s understandable for a new model. It will be interesting to see when that changes
There are still discounts for inventory M3 models