TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Trims have swapped pricing...

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Slappy32, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Slappy32

Slappy32 Member

The Dark Ash Wood trim that I will be paying $750 for is now no charge and the formerly no charge Matte Obeche Wood trim is $750 on the Design Studio. Other changes include $200 for the accessory hitch instead of no charge and the High Amperage Charger Upgrade has gone from $1000 to $1500. Do I have any recourse with the price drop on the trim or is the price at configuration time the final price?

2. omarsultan

omarsultan Active Member

Did the overall price of your config go up or down. Talk to your DS. In the past, if the confirmed config price has gone up, they have honored the old price not sure about price drops on individual items.

3. loganintx

loganintx Member

Pay the $500 and switch to the one you already selected. It will save you $250 :)

4. Slappy32

Slappy32 Member

It's already built. Just waiting on delivery. I don't really mind too much, because the raised the price on the Accessory Hitch and Upgraded Charger. It does seem kinda crazy to flip flop those trims though.

5. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

[QUOTE="Do I have any recourse with the price drop on the trim or is the price at configuration time the final price?[/QUOTE]

The price you ordered is the price you pay ...seen this post recently can`t find it.