Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip App Graph Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Droschke

Mar 8, 2015
Future
After setting the destination in the Navigation and start the trip, the Trip app does not show the trip consumption graph I used to see in the past anymore (the graph showing the projected trip consumption vs. the actual real time usage). Has this graph been removed in the latest updates?

Model S, 2015
Software version: Ver. 9, 2018.42.2

Did you switch to 'consumption'? The window as two options. The prediction graph and the consumption fro the last 5/15/30 miles.

What I see is the table of the data for the trip A, B and the life time data on the top part of the window. There is no graph of any kind at the bottom half of the window. Only the blank space. I'll take a look again and will report back.

Thanks for all your feedback.

@Jhelin: You are correct. I was in the wrong app because I do not use this feature very often. Since I was taking a "trip" my intuition was that the graph is under the "Trip" app, which obviously is incorrect (kind of, since I remembers it to be under some window titled "Trip"). From the Tesla's POV, since it's consumption graph, it makes sense to show it under the "Energy" app. I mistakenly though I had always seen it under the "Trip" app.

It's under the "Energy" app, and the "Trip" tab (Not Trip app!). Trip app, Trip tab ... confusing a bit.

Thanks again.