Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip "current drive" view card changed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday I noticed the "current drive" was showing elapsed time instead of kwh used. Seems like that changed after an update the other day. I posted this on one of the Facebook groups and the people that replied said theirs was always this way. Mine was definitely not like this until the most recent update. I can't be crazy! Lol. Any idea how to switch it back?

PXL_20230615_104719746~3.jpg

It used to show minutes for the current drive, then at some point it changed to kWh.
With 2023.20.4.1 it changed back to minutes.

Scroll down a couple of screens and you'll see "Current Trip Odometer Changes" along with a photo (in French.)

What software version is yours on? Mine just updated to 2023.20.4.1 which I assume caused the change. I don't see an obvious way to change this view setting back to how it was.
I got it updated to the same version as you this past week and yea, it changed. No way to change it back, although I discovered that by tapping on it, it pulls up the Trip page. In any case, I agree, Current Drive just became a little less useful.

I got it updated to the same version as you this past week and yea, it changed. No way to change it back, although I discovered that by tapping on it, it pulls up the Trip page. In any case, I agree, Current Drive just became a little less useful.
Ya, bummer, I really liked that, they are probably trying to keep the trip page symmetrical with the three columns, but screw it and add the Total Energy used column to the current trip section along with Duration.