Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip to Canada in Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you are an early happy owner of a Tesla Model 3 and you would like to visit Montreal (Quebec) in Canada, Here is a great opportunity for you.

Club Tesla Quebec (Tesla owners club in Quebec) is planning to attend the Montreal Electric Vehicle Show from April 20 to 22, 2018, to display Tesla Model S, X and Roadster from others volunteered owners, members of the Club.

As the Model 3 will arrive in Canada later this year, we expect to have a model 3 from a USA owner that can be displayed with other models from our club members.

We will pay the hotel (3 nights) downtown Montreal, a Téo taxi credit up to $150 (CAN) so you can enjoy the city in electric taxis as your car will be displayed at the show (static display with crowd control rope around the booth). You can also enjoy the car show if you prefer to be close to your car with the other owners. You will be more than welcome to talk to the public about your beautiful Model 3.

If you are interested in this travel opportunity, please contact me for more details.

If you are an early happy owner of a Tesla Model 3 and you would like to visit Montreal (Quebec) in Canada, Here is a great opportunity for you.

Club Tesla Quebec (Tesla owners club in Quebec) is planning to attend the Montreal Electric Vehicle Show from April 20 to 22, 2018, to display Tesla Model S, X and Roadster from others volunteered owners, members of the Club.

As the Model 3 will arrive in Canada later this year, we expect to have a model 3 from a USA owner that can be displayed with other models from our club members.

We will pay the hotel (3 nights) downtown Montreal, a Téo taxi credit up to $150 (CAN) so you can enjoy the city in electric taxis as your car will be displayed at the show (static display with crowd control rope around the booth). You can also enjoy the car show if you prefer to be close to your car with the other owners. You will be more than welcome to talk to the public about your beautiful Model 3.

If you are interested in this travel opportunity, please contact me for more details.
I'd consider it. It would make a fun road trip too. Any pics from last year or any events prior. But don't count on me. I would love to but chance timing won't work. I need to go back to Montreal anyways to see family so should work out.

I'd consider it. It would make a fun road trip too. Any pics from last year or any events prior. But don't count on me. I would love to but chance timing won't work. I need to go back to Montreal anyways to see family so should work out.
Here is the link to the show web site: Salon Véhicule Électrique Montréal - 2017 edition
and a picture
Salon_Electrique_2017_CRD_TE-1024x791.jpg

Did you contact tesla they may provide a car for the show they could later put it into Canadian show room

I just ordered my Model 3 a couple days ago with a 3 to 6 week delivery window. That means I should have it by the first week of April at the latest. I'm still interested in your offer if you haven't found anyone yet.

Reactions: DavidP
Unrelated to this, but was planning on driving up to Quebec City end of May. Booked the hotel before I was invited to design/order. I just love the vibe of Quebec and the food. Now, if I can speak, even a little bit of French, it would be better.

Reactions: DavidP