Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Mat & Access to the Cargo Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are some mats that have a crease where the truck floor folds so that you can access the sub-trunk easily despite having a trunk mat. I had a mat without the crease and it was fine/easy accessing the sub-trunk so long as there was nothing in the trunk itself (weight it down)

Got mine from Taptes and has the crease. (Pic of mine below) I love their floor mats because they are very similar to 3Dmaxpider at a fraction of the cost. If you look on Amazon, you can get this piece for $65 right now, with the $30 off coupon. LInk: Taptes trunk mat on Amazon

Attachments

• PXL_20220610_222249178-1.jpg
    PXL_20220610_222249178-1.jpg
    973.4 KB · Views: 192
Got mine from Taptes and has the crease. (Pic of mine below) I love their floor mats because they are very similar to 3Dmaxpider at a fraction of the cost. If you look on Amazon, you can get this piece for $65 right now, with the $30 off coupon. LInk: Taptes trunk mat on Amazon
I like this. I'm going to wait to see if anything comes up for Amazon Prime Day tomorrow. Otherwise will be purchasing this one. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: LBM4
I got this one from Teslarati

Same here! I ordered this mat from Teslarati for my wife's model 3

Ended up with the Taptes mats myself. Lowest I've seen them over the past month!

Just wanted to follow up since I took delivery of my car this past weekend and was able to try out the mats.

Very happy with them so far. Some people reported a crease on the passenger side but mine were completely fine. The rear mat did come folded in the box but after laying it out flat in the sun, it's all gone. My only issue with them is that they seem to get dirty pretty easily (downside of any mat being dark in colour, I suppose).