Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trunk Mat - Recommendations & Rubber or Carpeted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good points on the easy cleanup, but live in Arizona (extremely dry - no mold) and I don’t generally carry stuff that leaves much debris.
Pretty sure I will end up with something from Lloyd’s - either Ultimat or Luxe.

Good points on the easy cleanup, but live in Arizona (extremely dry - no mold) and I don’t generally carry stuff that leaves much debris.
Pretty sure I will end up with something from Lloyd’s - either Ultimat or Luxe.

Did you go with the Lloyds Mat? My biggest problem is that the stock ones move around a lot. I have to adjust it almost every time I get in the car. The Lloyds has a grommet and hook system that you "screw" into the existing carpet. I'd be very interested to see how well that works.

I had the Ultimat in my previous car, and I was quite satisfied.

Attachments

• LM Fastener 1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
  • LM Fastener TT 2.pdf
    155 KB · Views: 35
Did you go with the Lloyds Mat? My biggest problem is that the stock ones move around a lot. I have to adjust it almost every time I get in the car. The Lloyds has a grommet and hook system that you "screw" into the existing carpet. I'd be very interested to see how well that works.

I had the Ultimat in my previous car, and I was quite satisfied.

Thanks for the info. I did not buy anything, yet. I was going to order the Ultimat but I could not tell from their layout if it covered the little cubby on the left rear. I was going to call them to verify, but them I got sidetracked. Hopefully I will do it this week.