Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse to ICE was a much greater leap than ICE to EV and these photos are 13 years apart

4d94b31ecadcbbce6a1c0000-480-434.jpg

4d94b32ccadcbbce6a220000-480-397.jpg
you forgot the pictures from <1900 when it was MOSTLY ELECTRIC CARS in New York.

Half those cars in your above picture are probably ELECTRIC

https://jalopnik.com/5870808/how-a-new-york-taxi-company-killed-the-electric-car-in-1900
18n1ukjixtgtfjpg.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: SpaceCash
According to Consumer Reports Porsche has placed between 3rd and 13th most reliable brands in the last 10 years.

And Tesla has placed between last and 3rd to last out of approximately 25 brands sold in the US. *

*Sometimes brand come into the market and sometimes they leave. Some small brands sometimes have difficulty generating enough survey responses to get a scientific sample and thus qualify for CR brand reliability report

Geez, 13th is not what I define at
According to Consumer Reports Porsche has placed between 3rd and 13th most reliable brands in the last 10 years.

And Tesla has placed between last and 3rd to last out of approximately 25 brands sold in the US. *

*Sometimes brand come into the market and sometimes they leave. Some small brands sometimes have difficulty generating enough survey responses to get a scientific sample and thus qualify for CR brand reliability report

Geez, 13th out of 25 is not what I define as "super high reliability ratings": Car Brands Reliability: How They Stack Up..

And, as I described the Macan SUV that we own has had 3 recalls plus multiple other failures including window failure, electronic module failure....please note that the recalls were world wide.

In this report the Macan was dead last: Porsche Macan Reliability - 2018 Ratings | RepairPal

At least 15 hurt but no life threatening injuries.

However, with the number of Tesla's involved, this is going to be a bloodbath tomorrow. :(

None of the Tesla's had human drivers even, so this will be a huge blow to autonomous driving developments.

View attachment 338153

The weird thing is that none of the articles I'm seeing seem to be mentioning Tesla - rather, they're mentioning Amazon!

"Photos from the scene show a smashed car and SUV, and a tractor-trailer that appears to have slammed through a barricade. The tractor-trailer had Amazon Prime logos."+

The updated info says only 4 injuries. I assume they'll have to change cabs to get the car trailer out of there. Not clear who was at fault. Of course, nobody involved is a Tesla employee; car transport is, as with all companies, contracted out.

• Informative
Reactions: SpaceCash
At least 15 hurt but no life threatening injuries.

However, with the number of Tesla's involved, this is going to be a bloodbath tomorrow. :(

None of the Tesla's had human drivers even, so this will be a huge blow to autonomous driving developments.

View attachment 338153
Is this a joke? A blood bath over one transporter (?8cars). Most not damaged. Can you explain why you believe this?

Another green day for TSLA, at +0.44%, especially grand considering their "competitors" are doing this:
-1.61% VOW (Volkswagen)
-2.09% F (Ford)
-2.47% DAI (Dailmer)
-3.45% GM
-3.68% NIO
-4.74% MGA (Magna International)
-5.39% BMW
Let's not start sucking each other's d**ks just yet"
- Famous movie line

This week is just the calm before the storm. The war resumes next week when 3Q deliveries are reported and the shorts counter attack with more FUD than ever seen before in the history of publicly traded companies!

• Funny
Reactions: Mader Levap
With only 3 trading days left in the month/quarter $TSLA is displaying quiet strength and closed above $300 with steady accumulation by institutions over the last 5 trading days
On the monthly chart there is a clear double bottom over last 6 months April low $244.59 vs September 18 low $252.25
Volume trends are phenomenal over since April 18
Extremely unusual constellation of candlestick pattern on monthly chart with August 18 inverted hammer vs long legged hammer so far September 18
Bollinger band squeeze on quarterly chart with potential upside of $361 over the next 3 trading days
Accordingly I added to mine and Anne Boleyn’s calls earlier today by splurging in January 2020 $700s
(Also bought $TWTR calls which I’m bullish on)
Major position remains January 2021 $400s
Also some J 2020 $660s $430s $500s etc
Zero position in January 2019 already liquidated all the January 2018s last week
Overall super bullish and expecting major upside breakout any day now

Reactions: neroden
Is this a joke? A blood bath over one transporter (?8cars). Most not damaged. Can you explain why you believe this?

I'm working hard to be a Seeking Alpha writer.

Making lots of dumb ass sensationalist statements with nothing grounded in reality and truth twisting. :D

Though, I hope even those 8 cars make it.
Every bit counts.

Struggling if I should pull the FSD trigger or not even on the MX.

Logic is I’m certain to do if due to AP3 retrofit but timing helps Tesla the most if I do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.