Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, there's something familiar here... what is that tune? Something about it...

View attachment 357822

Ooh, neglected to include the captions... ;)

FlightoftheFalcon.png

In the upcoming conflict with AI, should the Musk/Hawking worry materialize, please take care of yourself so there will remain at least one example of the race's superiority. There is also room for another Marvel character. May I suggest Wiki Woman?

On that note and keeping in mind "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" maybe you are addressing the wrong kind of person - maybe the best AI is currently being evaluated on Iceland. :)

Apologies in advance to any actual humans offended by this...

Also on the topic of this off-topic, the 2014 film "Ex Machina" is really worth watching (after the kids have gone to bed).

• Funny
Reactions: neroden and JRP3
If we get a rally and those pop somehow, I wouldn't hesitate to take profits. I think we'll be lucky to actually get OVER 400$ even with a strong Q418
This is FUD
I really don't think so -- I believe that it is his honest opinion and /not an advice/. Disagreeing with it is fine -- I know you are bullish :) but I think it is overreach to label it as FUD as that imputes intentions that I do not believe are there.

I'm bullish in the long term, but much less certain in the near term. Very pleased with $TSLA >3% over NASDAQ

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
I think it is overreach to label it as FUD as that imputes intentions that I do not believe are there.

I disagree. I have been suspicious of this particular poster's intentions for a long time, and he's tipped his hand twice this week already. He gives no reason for capping SP at 400. Entirely baseless statement and I don't trust.

I disagree. I have been suspicious of this particular poster's intentions for a long time, and he's tipped his hand twice this week already. He gives no reason for capping SP at 400. Entirely baseless statement and I don't trust.
The impression I have is that he has a well diversified portfolio with lots of active trading, largely based on technicals. (My apologies to @tivoboy if I'm wrong.) The only surprising thing is that he haunts this forum.

But yesterday he predicted 370$ for then or today -- which looked like it would pan out before the market tanked. I'm not a believer in technical trading, but I do think his predictions are more likely to pan out than my own (today notwithstanding). I think he posts here in order to share his notions of how the market will move. I don't generally agree, but I appreciate the input. And its interesting to see how well they do or don't pan out.

I disagree with this. Tivoboy has made both bullish and bearish SP predictions and appears genuine with them without some bearish agenda. Certain posters ONLY make bullish predictions (one in particular we all know makes ridiculous bullish claims every month or so which have been wrong every time), which are meaningless because the SP will not always go up.

I disagree with this. Tivoboy has made both bullish and bearish SP predictions and appears genuine with them without some bearish agenda. Certain posters ONLY make bullish predictions (one in particular we all know makes ridiculous bullish claims every month or so which have been wrong every time), which are meaningless because the SP will not always go up.
Fair enough. I don't intend to start a witch hunt but my opinion stands

Status
Not open for further replies.