Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend from The Netherlands messaged me saying that invites are out (he himself is not a reservation holder), but I can't find confirmation from another source.

But Dutch FAQ page for Model 3 was updated: Bestelling en levering - Model 3

The friend also quoted some prices (which again, I can't find anywhere, but I haven't had coffee yet... :D) and they all include 21% VAT and no incentives:
- 58,800 EUR for Long Range AWD
- 69,700 EUR for Performance AWD
- 5,300 EUR for EAP

EDIT: Found a source: Tesla Model 3 vanaf nu te configureren
It’s all over facebook now, various sources with prices for France and The Netherlands, also stating that the configurator should open today.

Sorry for asking but as i am not a Fb user... is there any refenrence on prices in Switzerland on there? Thanks
No I have the following links for The Netherlands and France:

Tesla Model 3 vanaf nu te configureren

Le configurateur en ligne dans les prochaines heures : voici les tarifs de la Tesla Model 3 disponible en France début février 2019
price Model3 in France :

Model 3 Long Range with all-wheel drive from € 53,500 ( 6000€ eco bonus deducted) => 59.300€

Model 3 Performance from € 64,300 ( 6000€ eco bonus deducted) => 70.300€

5 colors. The Black is included as standard
Gray Night Metallic, Overseas Blue Metallic 1 600 €
White Nacre Multilayer 2 100 €
Red Multilayer 2,600 €.

18-inch Aero wheels as standard
19 "Sport Wheels 1,600 €
Performance 20 "rims are included as standard with the Performance Pack.

AP € 5,300

Same in Germany. The media reports pricing is out but I cannot find it on the website so the source is unclear to me.

Pricing:

LR € 57 900
P € 68 900

Pricing in Germany usually includes VAT and excludes incentives.

Tesla Model 3: Preise & Details für Deutschland - ecomento.de

Below European prices as an overview as well as option pricing for Germanx
Tesla Model 3. Elektroauto wird ab Februar 2019 in Europa ausgeliefert

France pricing includes incentives and they also have details about options:

En France, le prix de la Tesla Model 3 commencera d'abord à 53 500 euros - Vroom - Numerama

19% VAT, right? So base prices (no VAT, no incentives) are:

€48655 ($55245) - vs. $53k + $1k (white interior) = $54k US
€57899 ($65740) - vs. $64k + $1k (white interior) = $65k US

? If so... ALMOST NO EUROPE PREMIUM!!!! Just ~1-2%!

Last edited:
Model 3 Long Range with all-wheel drive from € 53,500 ( 6000€ eco bonus deducted) => 59.300€
Model 3 Performance from € 64,300 ( 6000€ eco bonus deducted) => 70.300€

Hmm, these numbers are rather different from Germany, are they not? France's VAT is only 1% higher (20%), no? Hmm, let's see...

LR = €49416 ($56105) vs. $54k US
P = €58583 ($66510) vs. $65k USD.

Okay, not that different... 2-4% premium. Still beats the heck out the premiums on the S and X!

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Drax7 and Tslynk67
Since they're launching with the white interior... hmm... I've been generally dubious toward getting that (although I won't be decided until I get a chance to experience both, which should be a few weeks from now). If I skipped out on it, that would probably add some delay... which would in turn increase the odds of a tow hitch or air suspension being on offer...

Tempting.

Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Big day on Brexit yesterday. Teresa May's power has seriously been reduced. EU pushed too hard - could now go in any direction.

Don't think EU pushed hard at all. They've basically stuck to their rules all along, from day one, extremely transparent. Why on Earth the UK could possibly imagine they could leave the Common Market and not have a hard border between Eire and Northern Ireland is a mystery.

Even more mysterious is why now there's a deal on the table, the British people can't be allowed to vote on that? How can this be "against democracy"? When the UK voted the last time, nobody had any clue what "leaving the EU" actually meant, now they do and could make a more informed decision. Some idiots even believed, based on a bus slogan, that the NHS would receive £350million per week extra as a result. Many people voted LEACE just based on that, but it has since been exposed as a complete falsehood.

I think Theresa May has shown herself to be very resilient, which is admirable, but she's also shown herself to be stubborn and incapable of compromise, which is a tragedy.

Friend from The Netherlands messaged me saying that invites are out (he himself is not a reservation holder), but I can't find confirmation from another source.

But Dutch FAQ page for Model 3 was updated: Bestelling en levering - Model 3

The friend also quoted some prices (which again, I can't find anywhere, but I haven't had coffee yet... :D) and they all include 21% VAT and no incentives:
- 58,800 EUR for Long Range AWD
- 69,700 EUR for Performance AWD
- 5,300 EUR for EAP

EDIT: Found a source: Tesla Model 3 vanaf nu te configureren

Interesting, the € price is 5k higher than the $ price for a base P3D, compared to 13k difference for an S75D.

Much more competitive.

Reactions: KarenRei
Status
Not open for further replies.