Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @KarenRei I like your posts in general. But in this case, it feels you're arguing semantics in trying to justify your own view, rather than taking my input as point of view to consider and think trough. In reality, my goal is not to convince anyone, but to offer some of my knowledge/experience and viewpoints that may be sometimes against the grain, to this great community. It's for those that may find value in them, not to change minds of others.
Direct answer to your Q is that, no, agreements I signed probably :) didn't contains clauses that I have to lie to the media, but 1) I don't remember, and 2) my answer would still be similar to admin assistants', considering mix of emotional content after working somewhere for a while, and signed NDA.
Time also has an effect on memory in forgetting 'the ugly' and remembering with fondness 'the good', and if you've spent years in a place, that probably means there was a reason for it, and there was plenty of good with the place.
I essentially agree with Karen on this one. An NDA can stipulate non-disparagement, but I've never heard a whiff of one that required you to make false statements.

The relevancy here is that the person in question didn't say "no comment" but "that's wrong." Yes, you really can believe what she has to say. And falling back on "well, maybe she feels better about it now" makes it sound like you are trying to excuse the garbage that Wired is pushing.

I think few, if any, people in this forum would contend that Elon is an angel and always a joy to be around. But all of these attempts to paint him as -- at best -- mentally unstable gets under the skin. Others have better put the perversions of the truth used in that article -- is that really what you want to be supporting?

It's sort of classic for the "small retail investor" to get in and out at the wrong time while big investors make the right move. It's not always true, but it's a truism. Interesting if it's happening.
Its also a question of volume - and for big players its someone else money ;)

Once an FI decides to buy, they buy through out the day in small quantity so as to not move the price. So, they can't be picky about the price like the small investors - we try to time the market and buy when we think SP is low (or wait for it to come down, if its "high").

market news : Opens at 375. Nasdaq down 0.9%. Bearish ?

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
Bad Scary

And then I try to think what have changed compared to yesterday. And I can find only one thing: Europe kinda ending QE. Kinda because it reinvests cash from maturing bonds. So nothing have really changed if I am not missing something.
I should watch out, young man, you risk being put on the "naughty step". ( deported to the Br*^~t section);)

• Funny
Reactions: capster
Status
Not open for further replies.