Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Negating these false narratives requires evidence of the contrary,
More vins, more production , more deliveries.

Any fresh Freemont parking lot videos that corroborate would help,
We see Registered and sighted vins are ramping, and an expanding
Circle of reservations helps.

The imperial data should negate the false narrative.

There needs to be some big a** investors pouring their dollars into TSLA to significantly move the needle.

People should talk less about shorts covering. And more about when are 1B+ investments into TSLA stocks going to be made in the near future.

There needs to be dozen of funds pouring 2 billion dollars into TSLA.

Less talking about defense (shorts covering) and more about offense (multi billion dollars investments into TSLA).

Just to be clear, I'm "not" talking about the 6's here... you guys proved me wrong on that. that was all a silly misunderstanding on my part. I apologize for ever bringing it up... right now, there's nothing related to that theory going on... it wasn't pinned on a "6" all day yesterday and it didn't drop directly to one yesterday, bounce and then bounce off it again. It also wasn't holding on a $**1.87 in pre-market this morning... none of that was taking place, it's all just nonsense... and I should be embarrassed of myself.

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 8.03.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 10.45.52 AM.png

341 is the big barrier today. If we blast through it, we open possibility of climb into close, which suggests a good Monday morning opening. Looking at the horizontal trading when TSLA approaches 341 and the exceptionally high percentage of trading done by shorts this week, I think some serious capping is underway.

• Helpful
Reactions: Richgoogol
Just to be clear, I'm "not" talking about the 6's here... you guys proved me wrong on that. that was all a silly misunderstanding on my part. I apologize for ever bringing it up... right now, there's nothing related to that theory going on... it wasn't pinned on a "6" all day yesterday and it didn't drop directly to one yesterday, bounce and then bounce off it again. It also wasn't holding on a $**1.87 in pre-market this morning... none of that was taking place, it's all just nonsense... and I should be embarrassed of myself.

View attachment 275867

Who hacked @myusername and posted something that seems to be humble and contrite. Or this is a new bear attack to discombobulate us?

• Funny
Reactions: madodel
Hello from the "kids" table. I'm in the process of moving positions around and should officially join this esteemed group before the 7th (?) ER comes out. Here's to another buying opportunity in the next couple of weeks. :D

At some definitive point, journalism transitioned from an honest career to prostitution; and that brings out the parasites. Great hiring decision, CNBC.
No, prostitutes work harder for the money.

Tim Lee does a good job picking apart the shoddiness of Ms. Kolodny's hit piece on Ars:
Tesla appears to be making steady progress in Model 3 production

After getting past the clickbait CNBC headlines, I'm honestly just not concerned about this. Elon would liquidate everything he owns to ensure the Model 3 can be delivered at volume to the world and fulfill the master plan, and we'll get there when we get there. Fortunately, it's one of the most impressive and highest cost/benefit products in human history, and it takes time to ramp production on something like this. (See DaveT recent comments).

I am inclined for now to give Ms. Kolodny the benefit of the doubt, i.e. that she was not intentionally colluding with Spiegel to create price manipulation and trade on it, which would be worthy of SEC investigation as securities fraud. It's more likely she was just duped into believing that old "money-losing troll" Spiegel was a credible source on this company's financial or operational performance, and asked him how to write an article about Tesla's Model 3 production challenges. The fact that he is the first and only "analyst" she quoted is suspect, however. She didn't ask Ben Kallo for comment, she just printed a quote from his latest research note. How hard is it to make that 5 minute phone call when you are a CNBC reporter whose job is theoretically to report objectively on your designated topics?

Either way, market has mostly shrugged and moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.