Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a report of what one user is reporting here.
a88.jpg

His assumption is that Model 3 margins go down after one or two quarters of 5000/week because of lower ASP (never mind that in that period deliveries of high ASP cars start in Europe).

I wonder what the strategy for Europe will be. If by that point they're gonna be producing SR they might as well deliver it to Europe and just go through the queue chronologically. I personally wouldn't mind if they prioritized LR+PUP, both from investor perspective and from allowing myself to jump the queue a bit :p

Reactions: madodel
Report from Freemont on Model 3 Production line 5/13/2018 (midday):

* 4290- Last 7 days production of M3
* 638- Last 24hrs production of M3

The last line shutdown/retooling had a significant improvement on the speed of the M3 line. Everything is working in conjunction like intended and no bottlenecks anywhere. The upcoming May line shutdown for retooling is going to be much shorter than past, and currently scheduled for May 26-27th weekend. Shutdown could get moved up if production continues to increase at its current rate. The sentiment from the line is 5k sustained is pretty much guaranteed and 6k before end of June is very likely. Bottom line is I was told this is as good as Tesla employees have felt about the M3 production since production began.

Pretty sure literally all outlets reporting on higher production today is using this post as their unconfirmed rumor/source :)

Status
Not open for further replies.