Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Model 3 Invites - Highest VIN

Highest VIN : 38420

Idk why Troy sheet doesn't show any 30k+ VIN. Have people stopped reporting to his sheet or what ?
Unfortunately CJ doesn't provide links to his database so there is no way to do independent analysis. Troy still has links up to his google sheet. Without complete data, neither version is useful for production ramp tracking, I've basically given up looking at that. They're still useful for the purpose of seeing what configuration and VIN ranges are coming out for customers waiting for their VIN.

Yes and yes, Q2 profit seems way too fast...

Oh and don’t forget that the media loves negative news and is mostly days behind tmc.
While ramping is accelerating more inventory will be in the supply chain. If 50% of cars for the quarter are built the last month and the end of the prior quarter month is 1/4 of that, cars in transit as a percent of production will be high, could be close to 40-50% of June production less about the half of March production that will as in transit.
If production is 20,000 in June and 12,000 in May and 8 in April and 4,000 in March, we will see about 8000 more Model 3’s in transit for Q2. That may rise in Q3 again, but the percentage change and percent of to cars in quarter will be smaller.

i dont get such days...broad market is unchanged, and tsla is down -2%.
Any explanation?
It seems to be drifting down with the market, following the Q's down with amplified red candles. QQQ is down about .8% from the day's high. It's just noise for TSLA, nothing particularly notable about it. I'm a little surprised the stock hasn't responded to the model 3 ramp progress rumors, but it will eventually.

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.