Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I lol at people who thinks Elon will have a hard time taking Tesla private. Lets look at his historical wants.

1. Wants to change banking via the internet..he got it
2. Want to build reusable rockets while the space industry is dying..he got it.
3. Want to accelerate the advent of sustainable energy..he got that too.

So if he really wants to take Tesla private..that's like wanting a club sandwich compared to his other wants. I bet Jesus will show up if Elon wants the second coming next Tuesday.

Elon get what Musk wants, eventualy...

Elon definitely wants to go private, he's said so for 16 years.

If all the forms are filed correctly and then Elon decides not to go private because *the stock price has gotten too rich for his financiers*, well, then, that's just fine. But if the stock price is cheap enough, I'm quite sure he's going to do the go-private deal.

But the SP at the time of the deal only matters for those bailing-out, the moment we de-list a new SP will be calculated by the bean-counters going forward.

Surely?

Screenshot of Yahoo Finance's Tesla news feed this morning.
Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 10.47.11 AM.png

Okay I apologize if this has already been asked, but does anyone know how the Private Stock system at SpaceX works? I mean does anyone know what the basic price was, and how much it is appreciated in the time since it was initially issued? I'm just curious to know how much the private stock of SpaceX appreciates versus the public stock of Tesla. We all know that SpaceX has been extremely successful, but how is their stock valued and how is the gain valued? If a SpaceX shareholder chooses to sell at 6 month intervals, to whom do they sell? Since we never hear anything about SpaceX stock and it's primarily employees that own it, did they need to sign an NDA when it was issued?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Many on this board will rate my other post “disagree” because they only think of themselves. However, many people are in my position and won’t be able to hold private shares.

Since you haven't purchased shares at above $420, you are guaranteed a profit on your investment if the transaction occurs. In what universe do you expect sympathy from people?

Since you haven't purchased shares at above $420, you are guaranteed a profit on your investment if the transaction occurs. In what universe do you expect sympathy from people?

Firstly I didn’t ask you for anything. Secondly if you took the time to read my original post, all I’m stating is that Elon killed stock momentum to go private at a lower price. Pretty simple. But then again why would I expect a “motor mouth” to think before talking....

Status
Not open for further replies.