Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see how any of the news you quoted was fundamentals related? Executives leaving or Elon smoking pot on a podcast doesn’t change the amount of cars tesla ships or the amount of cashflow generated as far as I can tell.
sure it doesn't. Just like Elon tweet about going private or pedo don't.
But SP moves because SP is not related to the amount of cars Tesla sells.

My post was exactly about it. You claimed that current SP is determined by elon tweets. It is BS.
SP is determined by the actions of the biggest players. Narrative they buy is for other players, and is invitation to follow "suggested" rules. As long you play along, these rules will be valid. As long.
MM implant continuously causation by correlation and you even after these two years are still falling for it....

• Informative
Reactions: humbaba
I see 50 posts later you are still here and arguing with anyone who wonders why you aren't taking a week off.

Thursday $293 down to $281
Friday $275 down to $262
Monday $264 down to $250

'Tomorrow' was Friday, of course. Monday included for dramatic effect.
Be a man (or woman) and take your week off starting tomorrow through next Monday.

tomorrow is like two weeks in EM time

sure it doesn't. Just like Elon tweet about going private or pedo don't.
But SP moves because SP is not related to the amount of cars Tesla sells.

My post was exactly about it. You claimed that current SP is determined by elon tweets. It is BS.
SP is determined by the actions of the biggest players. Narrative they buy is for other players, and is invitation to follow "suggested" rules. As long you play along, these rules will be valid. As long.
MM implant continuously causation by correlation and you even after these two years are still falling for it....

My post said that I disagreed with the notion that SEC actions have done more damage to the stock price than Elon’s Take private Tweet.

My basis is that without that tweet - none of the SEC actions would have existed - do you disagree with that? If so, on what basis?

Reactions: Smokey4141
"Artificially pumped"? An acquisition of just under the 5% trigger by a group like the SIF is major news for any stock involved and will always result in a nice upward spike. Nothing artificial about it.
lol really? It was an announcement of the fact. The fact that PIF using GS(?) silently during long time incrementally made 1.5 bln stock accumulation in Tesla. More of it it was accompanied with the affirmation that it is it. They are done for a big while.
There was no ongoing investment round, there was no chance for some take over or sudden rise of demand for Tesla shares. There was no possible reason for expecting SP grow or explode.

Reactions: humbaba
My post said that I disagreed with the notion that SEC actions have done more damage to the stock price than Elon’s Take private Tweet.

My basis is that without that tweet - none of the SEC actions would have existed - do you disagree with that? If so, on what basis?
The reason for the last Musk tweets about SEC was the SEC investigation about numbers. Completely useless and without chances but very expensive for Tesla.
SEC investigation about "going private" is the result of complains by shorts. Again it is not the result of his tweet. SP fall correlated with SEC conference is simultaneous and 1 shot. No normal investors sells significant wallet in one shot. Ii was SP attack.
piece in NARATIVE. Narative that Musk has to go. This is the same sh^t they do continously from the moment it became clear that the Model 3 is The Thing.
I understand that in the modern world is not fashionable to have memory longer than 15 minutes. But let return to the April when this round of character assassination campaign started. They used Musk tweet with pravduh (is there anybody here who wouldn't relate to it?), later his irritated reaction to short face (this "anal-ist" was representing shorts and had continuously negative coverage about Tesla) and it started....

[ Regarding sharing and exposing "ignore list" info with other users . . . ]

For decades going back to the 80s, on a SF Bay Area conferencing system called The WELL, they've had a feature called the "Bozo Filter," which operates exactly like the Ignore feature on TMC. Only, it was possible to see who was added/removed from anyone's bozo list, in fact there was a conference forum dedicated to the goings on on users' bozo lists. So it became A Thing... as in gossip/rumor. People would notice who was added and who was removed from any bozo filter lists that day or week, and then comment accordingly.

I really urgently advise the TMC community to avoid going in this direction. It changes the community--for the worse. It creates divisiveness, bad feelings, arguments, hurt users, etc. Don't go there. Keep things as they are now. Keep your Ignore activity private. It's for the best.

[ And now back to market action... ]

Maybe this will help you find what you’re looking for. There were several different sources that talked about it and I seem to remember something about phase 1 already approved, but I can’t find that information anymore. We’ve been so distracted by other news that we somehow missed this one:

Tesla reportedly raises registered capital to $680 million for Gigafactory 3 in China, still a lot more to

Do you recall the identity of the lender you read about? My original comment, TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable , asked whether you were conflating registered capital with an actual extension of credit (debt) which would infuse cash. The latter would also be contrary to Elon's repeated asserted that he neither needed to nor wanted to raise new capital in 2018 other than through existing credit arrangements (ABL and Warehouse Line). Your link talked about registered capital not a loan. We'll see in a month if it shows up on the debt schedule.

Ag

Why do some folks want to buy after hours, and others are specifying 11am? What am I missing from my trading strategy?
Well first state how much you make off your brilliant strategy. Then warn others that this is "not an advice " ( this part is crucial)

Then lather rinse and repeat...making subtle changes so people think your smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.