Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knowing Musk note that he is crazy about taking credits. His own and he is careful about others.
More of it I don't think it would be exaggeration to say that he is against anonymous "information exchange". The idea of posting under some alias is equal to lying or wasting his efforts.
He is very careful about it.
Musk is also obviously internet illiterate. Better said media illiterate. Last interview is an obvious example.

About expansion: unless some Michigan will offer amazing financial conditions I see no reason for Tesla to move from NV. They try hard to expand and make the place more attractive, there is plenty of local information on it.

Boss Short:

This week I think I'll push the idea that Tesla has run out of buyers.

Headline Shortsville Times.

Tesla forced to ship excess production to China as US sales dry up.

Your Partner in Crime
Chief Editor
Shortsville Times

"Car parks not big enough in the USA for unsellable inventory"

Tesla Semi will displace more oil demand than Model 3. That will do more to transition the world to the sustainable production and consumption of energy.
If I wasn't clear, that is exactly what I meant. It's less about profits with the semi and more about displacing fuel consumption. 100k semis will displace over 3 million model 3 sized sedans in terms of fuel consumption.

• Informative
Reactions: Artful Dodger
I have to post that! :D Because it is coming from auto news-deep ICE world! :)))
I love @Fact Checking posts no matter if he Elon or anyone else.
But dude they are quick as the ICE industry! :D

Who's Fact Checking?

ps. Somebody started to read TMC. It is positive! They may learn something! :)
Fact checking appears to be someone who can do basic math and has at least basic understanding of accounting. Tesla's business is not so complicated as many make it out to be. Smart person, plus some logic = insightful posts.

It DOES NOT matter how many employees testify they thought and they told Elon it is not possible.

It ONLY MATTERS on what Elon thought and told his internal team *and* if it matched what he told investors.

From the fired employees (and the fact they were fired) it is abundantly clear Elon believed mass production is feasible in ‘17. So there is no false reporting or intent to deceive.

And from past history it is abundantly clear Elon has always been aggressive when everyone else around him had said ‘it is impossible’.

On the other hand if he had agreed with his advisors and employees and said one thing internally and something else to the investors - then there is a case here.

How can there b
Apparently those employees were the road blocks getting to the numbers Elon thought/knew that could be achieved. If he fired them and never got over those numbers then it would have seemed like a bad idea to get rid of the employees.. They're gone and production numbers are increasing..

So, while I have morning insomnia, the stock is down a meaningless amount in premarket. Usual wiggles.

But very strange wiggles.

If you plot them over time and use delta change as vertical axis and volume as a third axis it seems to resemble text.
Looks like "Read the Shortsville Times!"

I hate advertising.

Within 45 days " Defendant undertakes to appoint an independent Chairperson", not finish the process.

You know, Tesla have to get this right, they can't, or rather shouldn't, just appoint anyone as chairman; crucial that they initiate the process, start to vet and interview candidates, etc. I can imagine that process could take anywhere from between 3 months to 20 years...

Edit: @elasalle beat me to it...

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
so process could continue for 3 years ;)
You know, Tesla have to get this right, they can't, or rather shouldn't, just appoint anyone as chairman; crucial that they initiate the process, start to vet and interview candidates, etc. I can imagine that process could take anywhere from between 3 months to 20 years...

SEC Staff has to approve extensions, but yeah...
(Makes me wonder if undertakes does not mean what I think it means...)

And nor do we have to vote for the chair, according to the agreement. The agreement says nothing about shareholders having to confirm them, only that Tesla has to nominate a replacement.

So long as Tesla makes a good faith effort to nominate a replacement chair and Elon steps down, they're in compliance. So long as a new chair has not been accepted, Elon remains the functioning chair, despite not actually being chairman.

A "no" vote - regardless of who the nominee is, even if you like them - is a win for anyone who wants Elon to effectively retain the chairmanship.

And nor do we have to vote for the chair, according to the agreement. The agreement says nothing about shareholders having to confirm them, only that Tesla has to nominate a replacement.

So long as Tesla makes a good faith effort to nominate a replacement chair and Elon steps down, they're in compliance. So long as a new chair has not been accepted, Elon remains the functioning chair, despite not actually being chairman.

A "no" vote - regardless of who the nominee is, even if you like them - is a win for anyone who wants Elon to effectively retain the chairmanship.

Then the one true person to nominate for chairman is Bob Lutz.
Then (after he is voted down) nominate again, and again, and again.

Schrödinger's Chairman...

Status
Not open for further replies.