Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline TSV Black vs Grey: Which is closer to stock induction?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m interested in buying the Tsportline TSV wheel. I regret not buying the Induction wheels when I ordered my Y. My question is, which color (grey or black) is more similar to the OEM induction wheels? I haven’t seen enough of them up close in the wild to know if the stock wheels are more dark grey or pure black.

Alternatively, has anyone seen the grey and black TSV wheels in real life and thinks one looks undeniably better on a white Model Y than the other?

Reactions: TSportline
OEM Induction wheels are black, not gray. The satin finish may be what gives off a gray look, even if they're not. Only the OEM Turbine wheels are gray. That should answer your question.
For the white Model Y I would suggest black as well, as it will match all of the trim and contrast the most. I, on the other hand, chose the gray TSV for my MSM Model Y. Enjoy the extra inch of sidewall, no regrets there.

Reactions: TSportline
I’m interested in buying the Tsportline TSV wheel. I regret not buying the Induction wheels when I ordered my Y. My question is, which color (grey or black) is more similar to the OEM induction wheels? I haven’t seen enough of them up close in the wild to know if the stock wheels are more dark grey or pure black.

Alternatively, has anyone seen the grey and black TSV wheels in real life and thinks one looks undeniably better on a white Model Y than the other?
Fine choice in the TSV! Satin Black is closest to OEM induction wheels. Take a look here for a gallery of photos, might help with your color selection:

Fine choice in the TSV! Satin Black is closest to OEM induction wheels. Take a look here for a gallery of photos, might help with your color selection:

Hi... are the TSV wheels compatible with the uberturbine oem lug nut cover? Looking to get as close to oem as possible and replace the tsportline concave look with the oem lug nut covers.