Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tucson MY Window Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Happy to join the group and will be taking delivery of a MY in May. With summer approaching, I want to install heat repelling tint, stay legal and look cool. Can I get suggestions for what windows others have tinted, suggested brands of competitively priced installations in Tucson? Many thanks.

Happy to join the group and will be taking delivery of a MY in May. With summer approaching, I want to install heat repelling tint, stay legal and look cool. Can I get suggestions for what windows others have tinted, suggested brands of competitively priced installations in Tucson? Many thanks.
If you want to stay legal in Arizona, tint can’t go below 35 on front driver and passenger windows. Can go lower on back and rear windows. Windshield allows for a visor strip, but not a fully tinted windshield — if you want to be legal.

Hi, congrats on your new Tesla! Could you share what tint you ultimately chose and the installer? I'm looking to do the same with my new MY. Thanks!