Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn exclusive stations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I listen to the Beatles Exclusive Radio on TuneIn. I constantly hear they are adding new exclusive stations every day. By the way, the deep voice reverberates and sounds great with the Premium Sound.
However, what a shitty website they have and there is no way to find out what "exclusive" stations they have. It's like some sort of state secret. Yes, you can search for specifics, but I'd like to find a list of ALL stations they have, especially the band exclusive stations. I might be in the mood for Pink Floyd, Guided By Voices or Robyn Hitchcock in any given day. I have those stations set up in Spotify and Slacker, but wanted to know if I can get them in TuneIn. After all, in TuneIn, the Beatles stations play ONLY Beatles, whereas in Slacker, it plays bands it thinks I am going to like because of the Beatles, and it's pretty much wrong on every guess.

TuneIn Music Exclusives | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

Does this link pull up anything in the TuneIn app for you? I get a header but no content, even though Google shows there is an Exclusively Abba station in addition to Exclusively Beatles.

That comes up with a page with a big empty center where stuff should be, both on my desktop browser and in the TuneIn app. It looks like it's broken / unmaintained. Maybe drop them a note

TuneIn Music Exclusives | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

Does this link pull up anything in the TuneIn app for you? I get a header but no content, even though Google shows there is an Exclusively Abba station in addition to Exclusively Beatles.

Blank page for me. Maybe you need to be premium member of TuneIn to see it and the Tesla version of our TuneIn is special, like Slacker. So, until they make the search batter in the Tesla, we're out of luck.