Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tunein gone after 2022.8.3 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well that is strange. Went back out and the Tunein icon is back at the bottom of the screen and it is also in the media source list. Wasted a half hour trying to find it. Came here to ask the question. Went back to the car and wala, there it is. I did the pushbutton reset after the update. Maybe it took some time to put everything back together.

Well that is strange. Went back out and the Tunein icon is back at the bottom of the screen and it is also in the media source list. Wasted a half hour trying to find it. Came here to ask the question. Went back to the car and wala, there it is. I did the pushbutton reset after the update. Maybe it took some time to put everything back together.
Wow, you were not aware of certain forum users who can resolve issues with your car remotely? J/k

Reactions: SWIPE and howardnj
Tunein is in the folder, how can I get it out and at the bottom with other selected icons. I would prefer not going into a folder for Tunein
Open the folder. Press and hold the Tunein icon, then drag the Tunein icon to the bottom of the screen. You can press and drag the icon to rearrange the order of the icons. You can pin up to four icons at the bottom of the screen, plus the three most recently used icons will display to the right of the pinned icons. To return an icon from the bottom of the screen to the drawer press the X in the upper corner of the icon while managing the icons in the folder.

Open the folder. Press and hold the Tunein icon, then drag the Tunein icon to the bottom of the screen. You can press and drag the icon to rearrange the order of the icons. You can pin up to four icons at the bottom of the screen, plus the three most recently used icons will display to the right of the pinned icons. To return an icon from the bottom of the screen to the drawer press the X in the upper corner of the icon while managing the icons in the folder.
the only way I can get to Tunein is to open the Streaming icon then hit the Streaming icon to view the pull down selections, then select Tunein. I tried to then move Tunein to the bottom icons but nothing happens, the icon does not move