Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuneIn not recognizing account info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bump
Its now April, 2017 and I just attempted to log into the car's TuneIn with my own account. As described so many times above, it will not take my credentials. Has this been fixed yet? Does anyone have it working?

I also have similar problems trying to log into Slacker in the car with my own credentials. Anyone else?

Bump
Its now April, 2017 and I just attempted to log into the car's TuneIn with my own account. As described so many times above, it will not take my credentials. Has this been fixed yet? Does anyone have it working?

I also have similar problems trying to log into Slacker in the car with my own credentials. Anyone else?
Logging in with my personal TuneIn account works but trying to login with the Slacker @teslamotors ID and PW doesn't likely because that is drfault.

From memory you have to make the MP app full screen while on the TuneIn tab then scroll to the bottom.
Perfect. That was it. Thanks.

Next question - my login works, but an m3u custom stream that I saved to my account (NPR Pledge-Free stream) doesn't seem to play. When I try, it says that TuneIn cannot be reached. I'm guessing this "custom stream" setup isn't available on the Media Player in the car... unless someone else knows something I don't.