Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuxMat Floor Liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to decide between Tuxmat and 3d Maxpider. I think I could get the 3d Maxpider for about $50-100 less than Tuxmat and it has a 3 year warranty whereas Tuxmat only has 1. Also does anyone with a tuxmat have issues with that retention hole causing leaks of water/snow on the car mats?

What I like about tuxmat is how much more coverage you get. Build quality seems great too.

Trying to decide between Tuxmat and 3d Maxpider. I think I could get the 3d Maxpider for about $50-100 less than Tuxmat and it has a 3 year warranty whereas Tuxmat only has 1. Also does anyone with a tuxmat have issues with that retention hole causing leaks of water/snow on the car mats?

What I like about tuxmat is how much more coverage you get. Build quality seems great too.
I like my Tux in my M3. It covers well with 2 kids and only complaint is the lack of a water wall for large spills. Kids haven't dropped a gallon jug yet but keeps nicely for the half drunken cup of milk. No holes or signs of much wear after a year of ownership. Just some expected scuffing