Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TuxMat Floor Liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

aronth5

Long Time Follower
Supporting Member
May 8, 2010
Boston Suburb
Creating a new thread for TuxMat floor liners since postings for this brand were mixed in with the 3D Maxpider Kagu Mats thread. I have never purchased any TuxMat product but thought fellow forum members would be interested in another option. Until I saw floor liners from TuxMat I assumed I would buy from Weathertech again

Received an email today from TuxMat with an update

"The test-fit was a success!
Good News! We are one step closer to getting The Ultimate Car Mat into your Tesla Model 3.
We have successfully completed the prototype test-fitting, and we anticipate the arrival of our first shipment by Wednesday July 25th, 2018. Look out for a final email from us, letting you know that they have arrived.

We thank you for your patients in this process and look forward to helping you install your very own TuxMat soon.
Your TuxMat Team"

No reviews yet but here is feedback on their mats for the Model X
Amazon.com: Customer reviews: ToughPRO Tesla Model X Floor Mats Set and Trunk Mats Set - All Weather - Heavy Duty - Black Rubber -(2017-2018) 6 Seater - 2nd Row Seat Without Middle Console

Another good option, supposedly shipping in July. If you live in snow country these matts look like they may have the best coverage.
Any feedback from owners of the S/X who own these mats would be appreciated.
The Ultimate Car Mat | TuxMat
I've had Weathertech before and always wondered why they didn't provide full driver side left foot rest coverage. Looks like the Tuxmat's do a better job in this area.
Waiting to hear back on shipping availability before deciding which floor mats to order. Already have the Telsa front and rear cargo mats but really want floor mats to handle snow.
View attachment 313153

Following … We have these in our Clarity and they are outstanding.

Makes Weathertech look pretty cheap in comparison. Much better fit with high sides, the back floor piece even tucks under the rear seat for a truly seamless look

There's now a page live for the Model 3 on their site, though you can't actually order yet : Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat

Price (in Canadian rupees) is listed as :
Full set : $248.5
front row only : $156.8
rear row only : $119.5

I recall (not sure if it was somewhere on TMC or Reddit or ... ) someone saying that shipping to US is $19. Assuming this is true, $248.5 + $19 = $267.5 CAD shipped or $200.46 USD shipped which is cheaper than the 3d maxpider mats which are $204.98 shipped. Though there may or may not be additional taxes tacked on...

There's now a page live for the Model 3 on their site, though you can't actually order yet : Tesla Model 3 | Free Shipping | TuxMat

Price (in Canadian rupees) is listed as :
Full set : $248.5
front row only : $156.8
rear row only : $119.5

I recall (not sure if it was somewhere on TMC or Reddit or ... ) someone saying that shipping to US is $19. Assuming this is true, $248.5 + $19 = $267.5 CAD shipped or $200.46 USD shipped which is cheaper than the 3d maxpider mats which are $204.98 shipped. Though there may or may not be additional taxes tacked on...
I just ordered. It actually came out to $203.25. Hope the quality is as good as those maxpider. It was a tough decision.

Right now WeatherTech coverage for the Model 3 = 0! I need floor mats ASAP and have been holding out for WeatherTech, but I might be going the TuxMat route as well. WeatherTech is sitting on a goldmine and doing nothing about it.
It's weird that they weathertech only came out with the trunk mats but not floor mats. I wonder if they think people would hold out for their floor mats so they could have a matching set for their trunk mats.

It's weird that they weathertech only came out with the trunk mats but not floor mats. I wonder if they think people would hold out for their floor mats so they could have a matching set for their trunk mats.
Yes, I'd love to, but only for so long... and from what I've seen they haven't even acknowledged that they're working on a set... anyone else see anything different? I'd settle for an estimate of when they'll start shipping

I posted pictures in another thread but thought you'd like to see them installed.
I picked them up yesterday. Fit very well. Excellent coverage along and up the sides.
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0909.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG
IMG_0913.JPG
IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_0914.JPG