Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tuxmats vs 3d maxpiders???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi. i looking into getting new floor mats for my black with black leather 2017 ms 75. i have kinda narrowed it down to tuxmats and the 3d maxpiders, but i’d like to hear from people that actually have them to hear what’s the best. i am looking for a nice and classy look that is durable. i in southern california, so snow/salt is not an issue. i’d like to hear good and bad details. i know one thing that i don’t like about the maxpiders is that obnoxious logo on the front mats. anyone had luck with removing it or covering it up? also what type of the maxpiders looks the best in the car (carpet or kagu rubber)?
your thoughts are much appreciated. oh, i’m also open to another brand if you know of one.

thanks,

david

I have the Tuxmats and I love them. They are easy to clean and cover far more of the interior than the Maxpiders. The logo is also less obnoxious. The styling itself is love it or hate it, but I really dig it. Gives me DeTomaso Pantera interior vibes.