Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Twitchy Behavior After Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the latest update, to me Autopilot seems more sensitive in its reactions, such as re-centering a little more forcefully back into the lane when that wide lane narrows or there is a long gap in the roadway lane markings, or swerving into its abruptly-decided-upon lane when one lane splits, or "micro braking" as others have described, and other hypersensitive behavior, although some are improvements such as pulling away more authoritatively from a stop when the car ahead begins moving. Has anyone else noticed this?

After receiving the latest update as well, I've also noticed the autopilot being a little more 'peppy' when making adjustments or accelerating from a stop. I thought it would continue to accelerate faster than previous version but sadly, I still find myself still pushing on accelerator since it's still too slow to get going.

After receiving the latest update as well, I've also noticed the autopilot being a little more 'peppy' when making adjustments or accelerating from a stop. I thought it would continue to accelerate faster than previous version but sadly, I still find myself still pushing on accelerator since it's still too slow to get going.
Yes I've noticed that as well. It tips the throttle abruptly to start off, but if left alone it then reverts to its leisurely luxury car acceleration pace that (eventually) catches up to the car in front.