Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two updates in one day!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what its worth...
I'm in FL and on 44.30 with nothing in the queue.

Heat pumps work great in moderately cold environs, not so much in the real cold. It appears they are tuning the pump.

* Never mind...
Just got the 44.30.6 notification

Last edited:
As a cold weather Chicago driver - the heat pump has worked great since I got it in early Dec 2021. third and now 4th update the heat pump preforms fantastically.

Its the "Phantom Breaking" that needs a serious overhaul !!!!!!!! meant Lightly - Just fix it guys its not SpaceX programming! NHTSA is already on alert from what I have heard and its only going to get nastier if you do not have a meeting, solution, CA live tested at night on a two lane large road at 60 plus mph, and deployment.

Reactions: Terminator857
I just saw on TeslaFi that .8 is out. Just got .7 yesterday. Not sure what is going on.

Attachments

• DB7984F5-585B-4357-B112-DCF0214AF876.jpeg
    DB7984F5-585B-4357-B112-DCF0214AF876.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 104
As a cold weather Chicago driver - the heat pump has worked great since I got it in early Dec 2021. third and now 4th update the heat pump preforms fantastically.

Its the "Phantom Breaking" that needs a serious overhaul !!!!!!!! meant Lightly - Just fix it guys its not SpaceX programming! NHTSA is already on alert from what I have heard and its only going to get nastier if you do not have a meeting, solution, CA live tested at night on a two lane large road at 60 plus mph, and deployment.
Can I have your heat pump! Mine never gets beyond lukewarm

I just saw on TeslaFi that .8 is out. Just got .7 yesterday. Not sure what is going on.
So strange, I’m on .7 and AP went a bit crazy on me today in an area where that never happens. Could’ve been the time of day and way sun was hitting the cameras but 99% sure I’ve driven that same stretch at the same time and same conditions without it freaking on me.

Reactions: GeoG