Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

U.S. website shows chrome delete model now.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
U.S. website shows chrome delete model now.
Not sure I like the new wheels but range went up slightly.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 84
That center console looks better. How long until we get an aftermarket replica since Tesla won't sell to us.
I wouldn't be surprised if the new center console was easy to swap into older cars. But I also would be very surprised if the cost from tesla was low enough to make it worthwhile. Perhaps once people start crashing the new model they will be available from salvages.

YYYYESSSSSSS
the way it should have been!!!
chrome was the 80's and 90's time to move forward

To each their own. I grew up in the 80's and 90's so I love the brightwork that shows off the design lines and ups the classiness of the car.

You may be too young to remember, but did you know they had the "blacked out, dechromed" look back in the 80's and 90's?? Yes sir, they had it on all the low-rent econoboxes that were too cheap to include brightwork.

So not sure you're moving forward there...Just moving down.

To each their own. I grew up in the 80's and 90's so I love the brightwork that shows off the design lines and ups the classiness of the car.

You may be too young to remember, but did you know they had the "blacked out, dechromed" look back in the 80's and 90's?? Yes sir, they had it on all the low-rent econoboxes that were too cheap to include brightwork.

So not sure you're moving forward there...Just moving down.

I had a '68 Mutsang I am well aware of chrome accessories
it matched that car in era back then, it was period correct with some modern touches like brakes.

Trends don't stay they move.

I don't love the chrome either but there was no chrome delete option. I can easily have my car wrapped to achieve the chrome delete, but on a white car I'd go with white handles.

The power trunk is nice, but what our cars REALLY need is a power frunk! The trunk is very easy to deal with.

Reactions: LionXng