Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine paint code / refurb help?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, have just curbed wheel number 2 in 6 months :confused:. I knew i'd end up gouging them once i realised they are running stretched tyres...

Trying to find the paint code to just touch them in slightly for the time being, I'm struggling to find anything in the UK and that also seems to be a close match. Considered getting them both refurbed, but am also concerned that the refurb mat not match as they also may struggle to find a paint code...

Does anyone have any suggestions on a matching a paint code and / or experience of having the Uberturbines refurbed?

No one knows. Same with the old Performance alloys, and possibly the other ones too. Various people have found paints that approximate the colour but to the best of my knowledge Tesla have never revealed the paint code for Model 3 wheels.

Reactions: rgfsr
No one knows. Same with the old Performance alloys, and possibly the other ones too. Various people have found paints that approximate the colour but to the best of my knowledge Tesla have never revealed the paint code for Model 3 wheels.

Thank you. I'd be happy with something that anyone has found to be reasonably close, just stop my eyes getting drawn to the damaged section on the rim. I don't mind if it doesn't match it exactly, just needs to darken the little bit of shiny metal that showing from underneath :)

Bumping this to see if anyone has found a good match for the uberturbines?