Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do we think will happen on the 1st June for all those still with May 2022 EDD?
1 - Date will stay May
2 - It will disappear and display no date
3 - It will update to August/September
I'm in the same boat. First edd was May, then June, then August to September, last night changed to May. No idea where I stand now.
I'm hoping it changes to June when these ships get closer, if not will be Q3.
I talked to an advisor today about getting my car in the next 3 days lol. He was saying, the 'matched' cars atm, are soft matched, so still flexible. He also said, because of the Shanghai situation, the big wigs are talking about delivering to the UK in July. 😏

What do we think will happen on the 1st June for all those still with May 2022 EDD?
1 - Date will stay May
2 - It will disappear and display no date
3 - It will update to August/September
I think unless you have a VIN or a firmer date from Tesla (other than the EDD) then 99% of us still waiting will be getting our car in September at the earliest. I hate to be a pessimist but we're still in a period of uncertainty. China is still pursuing a zero covid policy so any significant outbreak in the factory could force another lengthy lockdown. It's hard to be patient though!

Watching videos from last year where UK M3 owners talk about getting a firm 3 day slot just weeks after ordering is making me jealous. :p

Still, this time next month I'll have an EV charging point. I might ask the neighbour if he wants to plug in his BMW X5 PHEV to test it.

Reactions: WhiteHartMart
I think unless you have a VIN or a firmer date from Tesla (other than the EDD) then 99% of us still waiting will be getting our car in September at the earliest. I hate to be a pessimist but we're still in a period of uncertainty. China is still pursuing a zero covid policy so any significant outbreak in the factory could force another lengthy lockdown. It's hard to be patient though!

Watching videos from last year where UK M3 owners talk about getting a firm 3 day slot just weeks after ordering is making me jealous. :p

Still, this time next month I'll have an EV charging point. I might ask the neighbour if he wants to plug in his BMW X5 PHEV to test it.
I cannot wait for the beginning of June to see what happens to my September date, i felt priveledged to have an end of june date for the whole of the month, but knew it was unlikely as i was rightly very far down the queue and what puts it into perspective is that the guys getting allocated now, have waited so much longer than most and really deserve thier cars. I will be in Cambridge next month to pick up my son after 4 years at the UNI, just need to squeeze his things into our mini instead of the dream Model Y, may take a few journeys, but we love Cambridge. Where do the Cambridge people pick up thier cars out of interest please?

Yea - agree - I think my May date will stay as May until about the 3rd week in June knowing how accurate and up to date it has been up until now - then I'm expecting it to change to August/September delivery after that.

My RN was transferred over to the lease company (Lex) last week with EDD of June. I just provided the Tesla live chat with my RN and they checked the order and confirmed its still on for June. They also added the following:

As we are waiting for the next shipments of Model Y Long Range to arrive. The dates are updated based on the factories production and expected arrival in the UK.
Live chat? Can you please provide link? Thank you

Never works for me 😭

Live chat? Can you please provide link? Thank y

Call Emma.jpg

Reactions: ElsDee