Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got delivery date back yet mine was 21st Jan - 5th Feb before it was removed just wondering if anyone with same expected original date has got a date back yet
Not for me. Was all removed on 13th December and now no VIN, no dates etc. I'm based Lincs, with collection from Birmingham.

Yes, my M3LR scheduled 12 Jan to 13 Feb. I'm based in Oxford.
Is this a M3 or M3H? If its from Inventory in the current shape rather than refresh that would explain the deviation from the norm, otherwise it could be down to difference in specs.

M3H, ordered in Mid November
Interesting, must be spec related then. I ordered mid-November too (Ultra Red, Nova Alloys, Black Interior, No AP Upgrades), but no progress since they removed the VIN and delivery date on 13th December.

Wonder if those of us without a VIN are not on Titus, or we are but they need to double check some stuff before we get the VIN/Delivery date reinstated.

I ordered a Model 3 earlier this week using a company car provider (everything standard).

I received a confirmation from Tesla that the car has been ordered with an estimated delivery date of Jan - Feb 2024.

Is there anyway to confirm it is in fact the M3H?

For those who ordered via a leasing company did the car order just show up in the app at some point? I haven't heard anything from Tesla since the order was supposedly place 2.5 weeks ago...
Yes, mine just showed up in the App after about 4 weeks post order, but almost immediately after the lease company actually place the order with Tesla. I think it took NHS fleet about 2 weeks post approval from my organisation to actually place order with Tesla

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223_084641_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223_084641_Tesla.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.