Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my delivery date disappeared from my app (can still see the VIN though), but if I go to my Tesla account website can still see the confirmed delivery appointment (3rd of March). On finance and haven’t paid the down payment yet which I’m planning to do next week. Am I getting paranoid or this can somehow be normal like a glitch in the app?
I hope it’s a glitch in the app. Have seen few discuss about the app for their car not connected due to server errors. May be something similar. Try closing reopen the app
Also if you are using vpn app won’t update

I hope it’s a glitch in the app. Have seen few discuss about the app for their car not connected due to server errors. May be something similar. Try closing reopen the app
Also if you are using vpn app won’t update

Oh this is interesting. I’m abroad now so not with a UK connection, wonder if that can be the issue. The website still shows the date so I reckon that shouldn’t be a problem for the actual delivery.

Reactions: kiranl
MYLR, white exterior, black interior, 19" wheels. The 'bog standard' long range option!

I ordered at the Tesla Showroom at Heathrow (West Drayton) after a second test drive, this time a LR version rather than Performance which I'd tested first. When I told the Tesla rep that I wanted to go ahead with an order he checked his available inventory and said there was one available in that specification which should arrive at Southampton "maybe next week" for collection in early March. The VIN number was available immediately, so I suspect this was one of the unsold cars arriving in the UK on the next slow ship from China and I got lucky that it was the spec I could (just about) afford!
Just had confirmation from Tesla that my collection will be 14th March from the Staines collection centre. Very happy with that: 28 days from ordering to collection. Somewhat better than the vague 'promise' of 9 months wait for an EV6. Think I got lucky in that the car was already manufactured and en route to the UK when I ordered it, but nevertheless a significantly better experience than I would have received from Kia or Hyundai, the other cars on my shortlist.

Reactions: tearsinrain
Just had confirmation from Tesla that my collection will be 14th March from the Staines collection centre. Very happy with that: 28 days from ordering to collection. Somewhat better than the vague 'promise' of 9 months wait for an EV6. Think I got lucky in that the car was already manufactured and en route to the UK when I ordered it, but nevertheless a significantly better experience than I would have received from Kia or Hyundai, the other cars on my shortlist.
Same here, 34 days from order to delivery. Looked at the EV6 but was being quoted 9/12 months, maybe! Could have had a Hyundai Ioniq 5 a bit quicker but there was just something about the interior I couldn't get my head around, more so the dashboard section, just wasn't doing it for me.

Interesting progress with my lease order from the 31st jan

I had noticed my spec of order at a dealer nearby but was still waiting for a vehicle match the last 2 weeks.

Called my local dealer and they advised lease order defaults to delivery only not collection, a few minutes of tweaks later and they matched me with the car from inventory which I’m happy to hop on a train to go and collect instead of waiting for a delivery match in my local area 👍 it will be ready next Saturday. It’s a lease to me so no issues with not being a 23 plate

Hi all, also new here, I have ordered Standard range MY and currently shows est delivery for April/May. However I read somewhere yesterday that those dates could be oushed out as far as Oct/Nov timeframe, is there any truth on this?

Thanks!

Hi all, new here, just ordered my Model 3 Long Range AWD, heard from the dealer that once they get a Reference Number they will be able to look through their network and if there anything that matches my request (which should be fairly easy as the only option that I have ticked is Blue), they can contact me and I can go and pick it up.
Nice to meet you all.
My order was placed with Tesla on 09/02 (via salary sacrifice fleet firm). Delivery confirmed for 09/03, text was received from Tesla 13/02.

I have the same spec as you if that’s any help. Not sure if you may be offered existing stock if there are any but it seems fleet lease orders are being received after the ‘23 plates are out.

See my post above, most lease orders default to 'delivery only, not collection' and source from local dealer inventory only

if you call your local dealer with the RN and everything is agreed with the lease provider they can change the preferences to collection and you can collect from inventory anywhere in the UK if a dealer has the spec in the lease deal exactly available.

Reactions: liamth91
Any live cams available to see GRAND MARK arrival? Should be soon... :D

1676644910717.png

Reactions: Mistake Not
Hi everyone, just placed my order through a leasing company and have received a text message from Tesla which includes an order reference number starting with RN. Can I do anything with that to track my order...? I don't think I can but wanted to check here...

What is the latest order to delivery times for London UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.