Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My VIN is very close to yours, I was told that models and variants ship in batches, as we’ve all got the model Y LR, I would assume that with the EDD the same, we’ll be on the same batch coming into Southampton… I could be wrong though.

My leasing company mentioned that my car will arrive in the country on the 30th November, then it’ll take a 10-14 days from then to get delivered.
Excellent cheers for that. 👍

Ordered a M3 Highland on 19th October and delivery shown January to March which was probably what I expected to be fair. Now trying to understand the next stages in the process.

Called in at Tesla and they told me that VIN becomes available once the car has been built in Shanghai and that then starts the next stage of the order process.

What is the likely time after build when VIN is actually allocated to a specific customer order? Does VIN allocation to an order then enable a search on a particular boat bound for the UK?

What is the likely time after build when VIN is actually allocated to a specific customer order? Does VIN allocation to an order then enable a search on a particular boat bound for the UK?
Nothing is certain with Tesla but you typically get matched to a VIN once the vehicle is aboard a ship. Tesla don’t provide information on what ship your vehicle is on. You need to monitor the shipping thread and Mr Miserable‘s hard work to be able to join the dots.

Here’s the current thread although you may need to keep an eye out for a 2024 thread starting up if you think you won’t get the car until the new year (although some Highland models might start to arrive in December):

Reactions: Roger20
Finally got my VIN and number plate last week for my MYRWD ordered back in July!!!(long story)
Looking at theVIN it shows it’s a 2024 car. Does anybody know if these will be the 2024 refresh model with the black wheel trims, new led dash lighting and the revised 0-60?

Finally got my VIN and number plate last week for my MYRWD ordered back in July!!!(long story)
Looking at theVIN it shows it’s a 2024 car. Does anybody know if these will be the 2024 refresh model with the black wheel trims, new led dash lighting and the revised 0-60?

I'm curious about this too.

Reading up on it, looks like they won't be the refresh models

Status
Not open for further replies.