Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my VIN today - on Tesla contract hire agreement documentation. Can I track shipping info via the VIN? Really impressed with the Tesla ordering process, compared the frustrations of dealing with Kia (estimated delivery March to September!!) Excited!
UK based?
Probably best guess is via your estimated delivery date. If it’s mid to late Feb - it will likely be on MSC Immacolata.

If it’s early to mid March, it’s likely on the Grand Mark.

If it’s mid to late March, it’s likely not departed Shanghai yet - but expectation is there should be another ship departing for UK soon.

Reactions: tearsinrain
UK based?
Probably best guess is via your estimated delivery date. If it’s mid to late Feb - it will likely be on MSC Immacolata.

If it’s mid to late March, it’s likely not departed Shanghai yet - but expectation is there should be another ship departing for UK soon.
Many thanks - Collection March 7th - I'll be watching the Grand Mark closely!

UK based?

Looks like mine is on Grand Mark then. Thank you to whoever created the shipping tracker... very cool way to build anticipation for our new Tesla 😀

Hi All - Delivery date confirmed by Tesla and also my lease company today - 8th March delivery date for my M3P in Black with White seats. They said it arrives in the UK on 7th March - so assume this must be on a boat arrived after the GRAND MARK and MSC IMMACOLATA...

What Ship is the most likely for a 1st march delivery then? 🤔 I'm guessing the MSC Immacolata.

MSC Immacolata appears to be off the North-Western tip of Spain while the Grand Mark is in the Red Sea south of Suez
I think Grand Mark. MSC is due at Southampton in next couple of days - so too early for 1st March delivery imo. Therefore Grand Mark more likely (due 16th Feb at Southampton)

Hi folks - Just a quick question regarding delivery text. I have just received the following....

Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y will be delivered on Monday, 06 March. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

When I reply to this will I then be given a time slot to pick it up from the nearest delivery center?
Just a bit unsure as it reads like it is getting delivered to my house hence asking for full address? (This was never mentioned once in all the correspondence that it would be getting delivered, always told I would need to pick it up)

EV Salary sacrifice through Octopus.

Cheers

Hi folks - Just a quick question regarding delivery text. I have just received the following....

Tesla Action Required - Your Model Y will be delivered on Monday, 06 March. Deliveries are made between 8 am and the end of the day. Reply with your full address to receive confirmation of your delivery. Not ready for your Model Y or need help? Reply here.

When I reply to this will I then be given a time slot to pick it up from the nearest delivery center?
Just a bit unsure as it reads like it is getting delivered to my house hence asking for full address? (This was never mentioned once in all the correspondence that it would be getting delivered, always told I would need to pick it up)

Cheers
Hi - that text means they plan to delivery to your home address. I would give Tesla a call if thats not going to work for you. I had the same text today (and had it 3 years ago when I got my 1st Tesla) so 100% sure thats what it means.

Cheers
Pretty sure salary sacrifice orders all get delivered to your home address. Mine is.

Received my RN number last week for MYLR and Tesla chat said "early March" for my Zenith lease order. App is empty as Tesla told me to expect and Zenith are terrible at providing updates IMO. What is best way to get progress updates in Zenith scenario, or do I just sit tight and wait?

I have received the same delivery window. I only placed an order on 31/01 so I will be impressed with a 6-8 week delivery time!

Yep, similar here, order placed on 30/01. You're right, impressive timeline but I was secretly hoping for earlier as the waiting is so hard! First Tesla, so very exciting!

I placed my order yesterday, the website said (and still says) Feb-Mar delivery (MYLR), went through all documentation stuff, just waiting at "we are preparing your invoice for final payment", and I was given a delivery date of April 10-25.... Slightly disappointed but hey ho. I wonder if it's a supply issue and that surplus stock they supposedly had is running down...

Also, hi all. First post :D

I placed my order yesterday, the website said (and still says) Feb-Mar delivery (MYLR), went through all documentation stuff, just waiting at "we are preparing your invoice for final payment", and I was given a delivery date of April 10-25.... Slightly disappointed but hey ho. I wonder if it's a supply issue and that surplus stock they supposedly had is running down...

Also, hi all. First post :D
Yes. High orders. I am wiring for 1st march delivery.

Received my RN number last week for MYLR and Tesla chat said "early March" for my Zenith lease order. App is empty as Tesla told me to expect and Zenith are terrible at providing updates IMO. What is best way to get progress updates in Zenith scenario, or do I just sit tight and wait?
Fellow Zenith orderer here.

Just sit tight and wait. If Tesla chat said ‘early March’ then go with it. They told me that on Friday when I asked them about my M3P order and yesterday I got confirmation of delivery for the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.