Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, was the first time I’d tried them and they seemed responsive enough. Given the Immacollata and Grand Mark are well on their way to the UK now and Tesla themselves are telling you early March I doubt it’ll be long before you get a delivery text from them.

Hi All - Delivery date confirmed by Tesla and also my lease company today - 8th March delivery date for my M3P in Black with White seats. They said it arrives in the UK on 7th March - so assume this must be on a boat arrived after the GRAND MARK and MSC IMMACOLATA...
Hi, my M3P is going to be delivered on 8th March. Tesla have told me mine is on the grand mark and I have my Vin also. The only assumption I can make is that the cars on the grand mark, which arrives on 16th feb into Southampton, are possibly being held until the new plates are released on 1st March. I don’t know what other people’s thoughts are regarding this but it would make sense to a lease company, for them to do this as they get the newer registered car and therefore retain a better value. Mine is via business lease.
now I know I’m getting on the 8th the ship doesn’t matter as I have the delivered date.

Reactions: waltonmark
@Dan R - see I am waiting to place my order as I have a lease car until June, so seeing April dates coming up now is actually better for me

Am just concerned if I leave it too long that the prices might go back up!
Thoughts people..?

Am looking for a MYRWD in white, white interior, 20" wheels. None currently in inventory - but who knows what is on those ships!

@Dan R - see I am waiting to place my order as I have a lease car until June, so seeing April dates coming up now is actually better for me

Thoughts people..?

Am looking for a MYRWD in white, white interior, 20" wheels. None currently in inventory - but who knows what is on those ships!
I ordered in November, not expecting to get car until Feb/March, however they offered me a collection late November. I just said it was too early and they happily put my booking back ‘in the mix’ - now picking up 2nd March.

So, there is some leeway

Reactions: Jackstini
Honestly, was the first time I’d tried them and they seemed responsive enough. Given the Immacollata and Grand Mark are well on their way to the UK now and Tesla themselves are telling you early March I doubt it’ll be long before you get a delivery text from them.
Thanks. Just got the delivery date text for 6th March,. RN only came through from Zenith on 2nd Feb. Pretty quick turnaround.

Thoughts people..?

In my personal view, in the last couple of weeks of March we'll see free supercharger miles, or discounted cars from inventory or maybe even both.

From what I can gather, inventory is building all across Europe, including UK and Berlin has been stopped. Official line is it's been shut for improvements but that could be code for 'we've too much inventory '

Not advice, but that's what I'm guessing will happen.

Keep a look out for lease deals. Maybe Tesla will follow more traditional car makers and rather than discount direct, they could sell them cheap to lease companies without upsetting recent buyers.

I'm keeping an eye on general pricing as well as lease offers

Reactions: Jackstini
I have ordered through my company car scheme so just wondering does this cause any issues with getting assigned inventory stock? There is a YLR exact same spec sat in North London that they could assign to me. Seems bizarre to make me wait till the predicted date of the mid-end of March when one is sat there.

Hi, my M3P is going to be delivered on 8th March. Tesla have told me mine is on the grand mark and I have my Vin also. The only assumption I can make is that the cars on the grand mark, which arrives on 16th feb into Southampton, are possibly being held until the new plates are released on 1st March. I don’t know what other people’s thoughts are regarding this but it would make sense to a lease company, for them to do this as they get the newer registered car and therefore retain a better value. Mine is via business lease.
now I know I’m getting on the 8th the ship doesn’t matter as I have the delivered date.
I'm in very similar position, with 7th March delivery date for my M3P. I agree they are likely holding the registration until 1st March to get new plates.... or there is another ship after Grand Mark that we don't know about yet, arriving in enough time to deliver from 7th March.

I'm in very similar position, with 7th March delivery date for my M3P. I agree they are likely holding the registration until 1st March to get new plates.... or there is another ship after Grand Mark that we don't know about yet, arriving in enough time to deliver from 7th March.
I'm taking delivery on 3rd of March for my MYLR. Already got plate confirmed by text around a week ago or so - and it's a 23. So I presume they pre-do registrations but given the effective date would be when you get the car, the plate would be aligned to the effective day or registration.

My delivery window was 21 Feb - 7 Mar, so assuming my car would be on either MSC Immacolata or Grand Mark. I presume with delivery confirmed for 7th March it could very well be Grand Mark. What was the window?

Reactions: tearsinrain
Fellow Zenith orderer here.

Just sit tight and wait. If Tesla chat said ‘early March’ then go with it. They told me that on Friday when I asked them about my M3P order and yesterday I got confirmation of delivery for the 4th.
Meant to ask. With Zenith orders, at what point does stuff start appearing in the app? Nothing in there at the moment despite delivery date confirmed.

My car is getting delivered to my home address on the 6th March, I already have my VIN & Plate number and it is 100% on the Grand Mark.

Reactions: infaddict
Hello all. I had a text a couple of weeks back giving me a home delivery date of 03/03 for MY RWD. I also managed to source the VIN via Tesla chat. As yet I’ve no vehicle reg number. It’s a personal lease. Has anyone else had a delivery date early March and not yet received a reg number?

Status
Not open for further replies.