Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2023 Orders to Delivery for M3 and MY and personal shipping related questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably this, although I’m with Zenith & it appeared in my app immediately upon collection in December. Don’t know if that’s a change in Tesla systems/policy or I was just lucky…
If you collect the service staff activate your car on the system / in the app when you arrive to collect it. For deliveries an electronic signature acceptance form is emailed to you on the day of delivery, returning it generally results in the car appearing in the app in the next hour or two or overnight, but i think they say it can take “up to 24 hours”. Whether superchargers will work free before that or just not work, I havent seen confirmed.

In my personal view, in the last couple of weeks of March we'll see free supercharger miles, or discounted cars from inventory or maybe even both.

From what I can gather, inventory is building all across Europe, including UK and Berlin has been stopped. Official line is it's been shut for improvements but that could be code for 'we've too much inventory '

Not advice, but that's what I'm guessing will happen.

Keep a look out for lease deals. Maybe Tesla will follow more traditional car makers and rather than discount direct, they could sell them cheap to lease companies without upsetting recent buyers.

I'm keeping an eye on general pricing as well as lease offers
Well its happened a bit faster than expected. Inventory M3 for £42,440 this morning

Not a bad discount to get the ball rolling, and quite a few weeks until end of quarter so will be interesting to see prices mid March

FCF is a big metric for Tesla stock valuation and the CEO likes to see maximum revenue when posting quarterly results so he will want as many sales as possible

Only problem with this is you might accidentally train your customers to wait for end of quarter deals, which isn't healthy for any business.

Well its happened a bit faster than expected. Inventory M3 for £42,440 this morning

Not a bad discount to get the ball rolling, and quite a few weeks until end of quarter so will be interesting to see prices mid March

FCF is a big metric for Tesla stock valuation and the CEO likes to see maximum revenue when posting quarterly results so he will want as many sales as possible

Only problem with this is you might accidentally train your customers to wait for end of quarter deals, which isn't healthy for any business.
Not sure about this; the APR on MY Long Range has gone up from 3.9% to 7.9% this morning and there's been no change in the base price of £52,290. Was going to pay £811 a month but had to cancel as proposed delivery was Feb 20 to 7 March and I can't take delivery before 15 March. Now looks as if I'm going to have to pay £935 a month! Not happy

IRISH CUSTOMERS - can I just check that all the VINs we've seen recently have been for RWD? Bar one or two specific cases, from what I can see, no MY LR models are on their way to Ireland...... my estimate is still saying Feb-Mar but I'm aware that is looking extremely unlikely now. Any thoughts?

Afternoon All

Posting here to join the queue.

MYLR (19", Blue, Black interior) order placed yesterday via salary sacrifice provider. I've had an email this morning to set up my Tesla account. Now eagerly waiting for a text with my EDD.

Really hoping it's in March as my previous car went back a couple of weeks ago so having to car share for the timebeing and it's killing me!

I live in Ireland, received my VIN last week and paid deposit. Got a text from Tesla saying that my delivery date is being calculated. When I checked today, my VIN is gone. Anyone have any idea what’s happening?
I have heard similar but if you go into the source code your VIN should still be there - current theme seems to be 'its still assigned, it just disappears out of view!'

Afternoon All

Posting here to join the queue.

MYLR (19", Blue, Black interior) order placed yesterday via salary sacrifice provider. I've had an email this morning to set up my Tesla account. Now eagerly waiting for a text with my EDD.

Really hoping it's in March as my previous car went back a couple of weeks ago so having to car share for the timebeing and it's killing me!
Following on from this. From my RN, Tesla chat have given me an EDD 28-31 March. Would anybody suggest this will be made sooner? Od does that time in right with one of the expected ships?

Afternoon all,

first post to add in my spec, MYRWD, midnight silver, black int, 20" induction wheels

I ordered through Tusker salary sacrifice on then 30th Jan, received the RN via text from Tesla on the 31st, but have heard nothing in the last 10 days. Chekced in with the lease provider today who said that its still in 'awaiting matching' at tesla, as others have pointed out tesla have spec inventory online that matches by RN, but maybe they don't have these in the pool for matching and are just dealer stock?

either way, Tusker said their updates are based on a spreadsheet Tesla send once a week so i will likely hear from Tesla via SMS before Tusker hear, guess i just have to sit tight and hope to get a match and receive a vin and reg with a delivery date in the next few weeks....

Hi all, very new to this. Ordered RWD MY (B&W interior and 20 inch) 2 weeks ago. Got my RN number (and link to set up account) but nothing showing in the App at all and no idea of EDD. This is a company car order through Arval. Anyone have any intel on when I might expect the App to update?

Please be gentle with replies to a stupid question, I come here battered and bruised after a 17 month fruitless wait for a Q4 (which was then extended to a EDD 26 months from order!)

Hi all, very new to this. Ordered RWD MY (B&W interior and 20 inch) 2 weeks ago. Got my RN number (and link to set up account) but nothing showing in the App at all and no idea of EDD. This is a company car order through Arval. Anyone have any intel on when I might expect the App to update?

Have to renew my current car insurance on 8 March and would rather not do that....

Please be gentle with replies to what may be a stupid question, I come here battered and bruised after a 17 month fruitless wait for a Q4 (which was then extended to a EDD 26 months from order!)

Reactions: tearsinrain

Have to renew my current car insurance on 8 March and would rather not do that....

Please be gentle with replies to what may be a stupid question, I come here battered and bruised after a 17 month fruitless wait for a Q4 (which was then extended to a EDD 26 months from order!)
I order sal sac on a lease. Got RN order number from Tesla chat, and then a few days later the texts started flowing and now have Reg number and VIN while the app is still empty (and sounds like it will be empty into take delivery). Tesla chat seem happy to give some info out if they match your email address and delivery address.

Status
Not open for further replies.