Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK: buying from Tesla used inventory.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any1 have any ideas how long it takes for tesla to get their *sugar* sorted so I can pick mine up? I'm a week down line after paying deposit and finance in place. Now it's just we will contact you at some random time to arrange collection. No further info available.
I’m in the same place. I’ve paid for mine in full and struggling to get anything from from. It’s a used car and sitting at Milton Keynes but I have to wait for someone to reach out to me for collection. They call it delivery of the car, which actually means collection 🤔

In stark contrast to 12 months ago, it is now very much a buyer's market and, having monitored used M3 prices for ~6 weeks, eventually buying a car a couple of weeks ago, I really struggle to understand why people are paying the prices being asked by Tesla for used cars.

I bit the bullet on an end of Jan’23 registered M3 RWD from Tesla used with under 200 miles on the clock. Still waiting on when I can collect, but now thinking should I wait and refuse it. The no USS is playing on my mind and if there will be this batch of cars without them and then they will get returned as they still haven’t released anything around Tesla Vision replacing them.

In stark contrast to 12 months ago, it is now very much a buyer's market and, having monitored used M3 prices for ~6 weeks, eventually buying a car a couple of weeks ago, I really struggle to understand why people are paying the prices being asked by Tesla for used cars.
Tesla have been giving the best prices but not consistently. I bought a 2021 LR for 35.9k with 7k miles. That has extra 1 year warranty and EAP. Nothing that good on auto trader. I saw a higher milage similar spec for 32.5k

5E01B215-C463-4259-B519-F6FABDBF6B90.jpeg

Anyone think this will be honoured?

Reactions: SR-Plus
How did you catch that one @SteveH13
Just routine checking of the used inventory while I wait for some acknowledgment from Tesla of my order which was over £5k more than this one. :( Was really tempted to order this one too, it didn’t stay on there long though. But I have a feeling it got pulled due to price error and if not it won’t be fulfilled if someone did manage to get an order in. If they did they got a great bargain

Reactions: HaggisMan
Anyone know can these cars be put on a car transporter ?

In 2019 I went to Edinburgh for my new white SR+ M3. Thinking about trying to pick up a 20/21 non white Long range in inventory . Can’t really be arsed to go over again and collect it.

What sort of price should I be aiming to pick up say a June 2020 Long Range (not white , ideally Silver ) maybe 20-30k miles ?

Have bought cars before from Motorpoint etc and just put in a car transporter to Belfast.

Last edited: