Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK correspondence address? New UK head?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the corporate set up of Tesla UK and whether there’s an official UK management headquarter address, if so what is it? I was told they until recently UK was “managed” from Europe but apparently they recently appointed a new UK head to try fix a lot of the UK domestic problems on servicing and potentially even the delivery chaos.
Curious if anyone knows the latest.

I don't know the latest, but I do know the history.

Originally they had a UK management HQ in an office building in Maidenhead, but after they opened the West Drayton service centre in 2014 they gradually moved functions to the offices there and eventually closed the Maidenhead site (but not I think until last year). The registered address of the UK subsidiary company is now at the West Drayton service centre location (197 Horton Road, West Drayton, England, UB7 8JD).

There was a head of UK & Ireland back then (Georg Ell) and I believe he was notionally based at Maidenhead/West Drayton but in practice mostly on the road; he was later (2016) given responsibility for the rest of Western Europe. When he left in 2018 there didn't appear to be a direct replacement: there was a new appointment, but with a job title that was now only Sales rather then 'country director'.

• Informative
Reactions: CMc1