Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill but I ordered FSD on my Model 3 before 10 May to get the £1000 price reduction promised me in Tesla's email to all reservation holders on 1 May. Now, I'm a little annoyed that it's only a £900 difference and Tesla is unwilling to reduce my order price by £100. Is anyone else annoyed by this? Shouldn't they at least honour their email?

Also, got a call from them yesterday saying my car should be delivered sometime 'in the first two weeks of July'

I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill but I ordered FSD on my Model 3 before 10 May to get the £1000 price reduction promised me in Tesla's email to all reservation holders on 1 May. Now, I'm a little annoyed that it's only a £900 difference and Tesla is unwilling to reduce my order price by £100. Is anyone else annoyed by this? Shouldn't they at least honour their email?

Also, got a call from them yesterday saying my car should be delivered sometime 'in the first two weeks of July'
I'm guessing it's to do with the exchange rate bombing. Blame brexit .