Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK Inventory cars... Price difference...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car has apparently arrived safely at MK and has completed the PDI and is on its way to detailing ready for collection tomorrow...

All very smooth and fast so far.

Let's see how the collection process goes tomorrow afternoon ... :)

My car has apparently arrived safely at MK and has completed the PDI and is on its way to detailing ready for collection tomorrow...

All very smooth and fast so far.

Let's see how the collection process goes tomorrow afternoon ... :)

I’m sure it’ll be fine. Enjoy and don’t forget the pics...else it didn’t happen ;)

Reactions: Mark_T
C6B0C74A-A654-428E-8712-8F0A55ED8B4A.jpeg
All went well.

No problems with panel alignment or any of the many other possible issues that have been reported from time to time.

As far as I can tell it is a perfect build.

Only two tiny issues.

One quarter inch scratch on the drivers door sill and a tiny perforation in the material on the passenger door card.

The scratch will be an easy fix but it is down to the metal so couldn't ignore it.

The door card material perforation is again just a minor irritant with no urgency, it is the smallest possible imperfection but it is without doubt a small hole so it needs to be corrected in case it gets worse over time and it is fairly visible unfortunately.

Still can't complain though as neither problem is significant and Tesla immediately agreed to put both right of course. I told them there was no rush and certainly no priority to get this fixed quickly.

Excellent service from start to finish of the 11 day, order to delivery period.

Last edited:
Reactions: WannabeOwner

That’s good to hear as the comms and customer service can be lacking, more through lack of resource than anything else.

When I think of the mental anguish of my 122 day custom order wait, I think I’ll be going inventory route next time. 11 days!!!! :eek:.

Great to hear the car is in near perfect condition, enjoy it :D

View attachment 312903
All went well.

No problems with panel alignment or any of the many other possible issues that have been reported from time to time.

As far as I can tell it is a perfect build.

Only two tiny issues.

One quarter inch scratch on the drivers door sill and a tiny perforation in the material on the passenger door card.

The scratch will be an easy fix but it is down to the metal so couldn't ignore it.

The door card material perforation is again just a minor irritant with no urgency, it is the smallest possible imperfection but it is without doubt a small hole so it needs to be corrected in case it gets worse over time and it is fairly visible unfortunately.

Still can't complain though as neither problem is significant and Tesla immediately agreed to put both right of course. I told them there was no rush and certainly no priority to get this fixed quickly.

Congrats Mark, enjoy! I take delivery this Friday from Manchester, another quick turnaround. Hope my experience is as good as yours