Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK lease with referral

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

I'm getting close to ordering a model 3 as a company car on lease.

One thing I wanted to check is whether there is any way to use a referral code for the free supercharging (if that's even still on) when you lease the car. It's only a nice-to-have, really, and won't affect my decision but it would be, you know, nice-to-have lol.

The only lease provider I've spoken to do far, drive-electric, have said they can't do a referral code offer, but does anyone know if it's either possible with other (UK) providers or if you can do so directly with Tesla when leasing through a lease provider?

Thanks in advance :)

Mouse

Yes it is possible, Post in the UK & Ireland forum, for a better response, this is for USA specific only

Hi all

I'm getting close to ordering a model 3 as a company car on lease.

One thing I wanted to check is whether there is any way to use a referral code for the free supercharging (if that's even still on) when you lease the car. It's only a nice-to-have, really, and won't affect my decision but it would be, you know, nice-to-have lol.

The only lease provider I've spoken to do far, drive-electric, have said they can't do a referral code offer, but does anyone know if it's either possible with other (UK) providers or if you can do so directly with Tesla when leasing through a lease provider?

Thanks in advance :)

Mouse