Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Price cuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think I just bagged a bargain.. Anyone else see that several used 2021 LR model 3s appeared on the tesla website at like 34-35k for low milage including enhanced autopilot? Ive just reserved one with 7k miles for 35800. Thats cheaper than anything on autotrader and also includes the additional 1 year warranty from tesla. They all were snapped up within a few hours after I checked later. The rest of the stock is on with similar specs for like 41k.. weird how they just discounted a few but not all the similar stock. Any ideas what thats about?

Why wouldnt they discount all the similar stock together??
Oh those ones were used by dirty Mike and the boys briefly. Nothing to worry about.

/s /jk - congrats, sounds like you found a good deal for your needs. It’s probably something like “older” reg, or possibly pre-‘facelift’ (I.e chrome trims) or demo cars vs undelivered customer cars? Did you save the spec/description?

They all were snapped up within a few hours after I checked later. The rest of the stock is on with similar specs for like 41k.. weird how they just discounted a few but not all the similar stock. Any ideas what thats about

That looks very sensible of them to me, but I have worked on pricing and sales prediction software and hence know what they can do with the data they have just collected.

Your Order
2021 Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch
Cold Weather Feature
Enhanced Autopilot
Order Number
Payments
£200 Order Payment
VIN
LRW
Odometer
7717 miles
Warranty
Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty
March 2025 / 50,000 total miles
Used Vehicle Limited Warranty Additional 1 year / 10,000 miles
Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty March 2029 / 120,000 miles
More information available

Descrip2on Price (GBP) Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Pearl White Paint 18’’ Aero Wheels All Black Premium Interior Autopilot Enhanced Autopilot Tow Hitch Cold Weather Feature Total £35,900.00

This is the information.. its definitely post facelift as has the black trim on the pictures...

Last edited:
Your Order
2021 Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch
Cold Weather Feature
Enhanced Autopilot
Order Number
RN118715384
Payments
£200 Order Payment
VIN
LRW3F7E
Odometer
7717 miles
Warranty
Basic Vehicle Limited Warranty
March 2025 / 50,000 total miles
Used Vehicle Limited Warranty Additional 1 year / 10,000 miles
Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty March 2029 / 120,000 miles
More information available

Descrip2on Price (GBP) Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive Pearl White Paint 18’’ Aero Wheels All Black Premium Interior Autopilot Enhanced Autopilot Tow Hitch Cold Weather Feature Total £35,900.00

This is the information.. its definitely post facelift as has the black trim on the pictures...
You might want to blank out your order number & VIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a heads up a 2021 Model 3 LR is about to pop up on the tesla used inventory for 32.5k with 14k miles on the clock but it is marked 'has been damaged and repaired by tesla' They couldnt give me any more info about it so cancelled that one...
If you in the hunt for a bargain keep refreshing their website lol

I think I just bagged a bargain.. Anyone else see that several used 2021 LR model 3s appeared on the tesla website at like 34-35k for low milage including enhanced autopilot? Ive just reserved one with 7k miles for 35800. Thats cheaper than anything on autotrader and also includes the additional 1 year warranty from tesla. They all were snapped up within a few hours after I checked later. The rest of the stock is on with similar specs for like 41k.. weird how they just discounted a few but not all the similar stock. Any ideas what thats about?
If you want to hear something funny - I just did a trade in quote with Tesla for my 2020 M3P (pre-facelift, etc) and they're offering £35,800 exactly. :D

2023 RWD used models for £35k now. And with Enhanced autopilot! Bargain.

Attachments

• E1C91ED7-55AA-447D-9929-A1F6B4C19EB1.png
    E1C91ED7-55AA-447D-9929-A1F6B4C19EB1.png
    340.6 KB · Views: 97