Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK SC cost structure

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone explain the whole cost structure of the UK Supercharges?

I don't have a Tesla yet (still looking for MX LR plus) so can't use ant Tesla app yet.

I can see price at Tesla SC sites for non-Teslas, currently 49p / kWh but can't find the Tesla owners cost.

Thanks.

When you get your car you will see the charger costs on the screen, and the app will show the same details. Here is what I can see for Charnock Richard:
Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 11.12.20.jpeg

If you download the app and look at the prices for non Teslas that have subscribed, thats the price we get without needing the subscription. Not all superchargers are on there as not all are open to non Teslas.

But as a word of caution, treat the figures as indicative as they can change at any time and at Teslas will and they have in the past, sometimes frequently, In fairness to Tesla they have gone both up and down over time.

Reactions: Pete_Nikola
If you download the app and look at the prices for non Teslas that have subscribed, thats the price we get without needing the subscription. Not all superchargers are on there as not all are open to non Teslas.

But as a word of caution, treat the figures as indicative as they can change at any time and at Teslas will and they have in the past, sometimes frequently, In fairness to Tesla they have gone both up and down over time.
Thank you. Just downloaded the app, continued as a guest and I appear to see the Tesla price for Charnock. Very helpful.

Screenshot_20240126_112920_Tesla.jpg