Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unable to Charge PCS_a023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just had the PCS_a023 briefly flashed for like a second when I opened the passenger car door and the car was waking from sleep. It was so fast I couldn’t even read it. I had just got home so it wasn’t a sleep for very long. The car wasn’t even plugged in though is the strange thing. The notification quickly disappeared and is still in my alerts area. But I plugged in the car and it charged fine and the alert did not reappear. Has anyone else had this message pop up then disappear when waking from sleep?

So I just had the PCS_a023 briefly flashed for like a second when I opened the passenger car door and the car was waking from sleep. It was so fast I couldn’t even read it. I had just got home so it wasn’t a sleep for very long. The car wasn’t even plugged in though is the strange thing. The notification quickly disappeared and is still in my alerts area. But I plugged in the car and it charged fine and the alert did not reappear. Has anyone else had this message pop up then disappear when waking from sleep?

If you Google PCS_a022 and PCS_a023, there’s a known firmware issue which is resulting in these particular error codes by themselves, even when not attempting to charge (have not seen reported on TMC).

One poster shared Tesla’s response… “This issue will be addressed with a future firmware update. No repairs are needed at this time.” Have seen several folks mention this showed up with 2023.32.

Reactions: 42M3