Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Under car question

Hey everyone. I was looking under my Model Y SR (2021) yesterday and noticed on either side behind the rear wheels there is a hole where it looks like a plug/bolt would go. But there is no bolt or plug there....is it the same on your Model Y's?

Also, I noticed there are some pretty obvious gaps between plastic pieces under the car, Can you guys check your cars to see if you have those gaps as well? In one of the gaps you can see a yellow sticker that says shows a picture of a hand and electricity (eg. do not touch).

Just wondering if this is normal or not on the Model Y.

Thanks
Darren

Attachments

• gap1.jpg
    gap1.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 19
  • gap2.jpg
    gap2.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 16
  • missing.jpg
    missing.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 17

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC