Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged Performance installed wrong springs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the Mild 2.0 springs installed yesterday, and all I can say is wow, these springs are great. The springs are a little firmer which I don't mind since they corner better, but still very comfortable.The best part is so far there's no noise!!
If I have to nitpick, my only gripe is the front is slightly higher than the rear. Before it was a tight two fingers all around, it's now a loose two in the rear and three in the front. Hardly noticeable unless you're really looking.

Got the Mild 2.0 springs installed yesterday, and all I can say is wow, these springs are great. The springs are a little firmer which I don't mind since they corner better, but still very comfortable.The best part is so far there's no noise!!
If I have to nitpick, my only gripe is the front is slightly higher than the rear. Before it was a tight two fingers all around, it's now a loose two in the rear and three in the front. Hardly noticeable unless you're really looking.

Pictures?