Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unplugged vs. N2itive lowering links + camber arms

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up a 2023 Plaid…switched to ICE for a year, now back with third Tesla. I have read hundreds of posts here and I know I want to do the following, but the more I’ve researched, the more confused I am with which way to go:

lowering links
camber arms
spacers (keeping 21” OEM wheels)

It seems most everyone is going with N2itive lowering links…why not UP? I had a 2018 MXP100D and UP links worked great. Why does it seem everyone’s now doing N2itive links instead? Same with rear camber arms, everyone’s going N2itive, very few UP. Is it all about cost or is there something else driving people away from UP?

Finally, trying to understand spacers for a 2023 Plaid…seems some require cutting OEM lugs? Is there not a better option?

Thanks in advance.

Just picked up a 2023 Plaid…switched to ICE for a year, now back with third Tesla. I have read hundreds of posts here and I know I want to do the following, but the more I’ve researched, the more confused I am with which way to go:

lowering links
camber arms
spacers (keeping 21” OEM wheels)

It seems most everyone is going with N2itive lowering links…why not UP? I had a 2018 MXP100D and UP links worked great. Why does it seem everyone’s now doing N2itive links instead? Same with rear camber arms, everyone’s going N2itive, very few UP. Is it all about cost or is there something else driving people away from UP?

Finally, trying to understand spacers for a 2023 Plaid…seems some require cutting OEM lugs? Is there not a better option?

Thanks in advance.
Lowering links are simple, the brackets are good too from UPP. The cabmer arms from N2itive are a straight up-sell, totally overpriced for the job it does IMO.

Reactions: Fastcar